• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Stop throwing those bloody snowflakes at me!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Colour Sergeant Bourne View Post
    Biggest travesty about Zulu is the way the bloody sheep shaggers have hijacked it as one of their successes

Of the 122 soldiers of the 24th Regiment present at the Battle of Rorke's Drift, 49 were English , 32 were Welsh, 16 were Irish, one was a Scot, and three were born overseas, rest unknown.
    You know what the Welsh are like, they only sing when they're winning.
    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Snowflakes seem to be quite a minority - I don't know why the MSM give them so much airtime. I was in the People's Republic of San Franistan last week which is the epicenter or snowflakery and it seemed quite normal.

Many of the yanks I spoke to are getting a bit annoyed with it and genuine dems are concerned that snowflakes will get so annoying that they will actually cause a Trump re-election if they carry on like this.

Before the 2016 election they didn't care about feminism and racism nearly as much - if Hillary had won we wouldn't be hearing about any of this nonsense.

Our MSM is making this whole thing a much bigger thing than it actually is - best to start ignoring it and stop giving it airtime & attention IMO.
      "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
        Zulu is a great film and not particularly racist IMO.
        Gives totally the wrong picture of the wider context though: the Zulus won the battle of Isandlwana, in spite of not having the latest guns or artillery.
        It took a much larger army sent later to subdue them.

They addressed it to some degree in the follow up, though somewhat inferior movie, Zulu Dawn. To get a better feel for what happened watch that first before Zulu.

For a similar theme (true story of a foreign force getting their arses kicked by the underestimated locals) I also like Black Hawk Down. That has 'racial overtones' too.
        Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
          Snowflakes seem to be quite a minority - I don't know why the MSM give them so much airtime. I was in the People's Republic of San Franistan last week which is the epicenter or snowflakery and it seemed quite normal.

Many of the yanks I spoke to are getting a bit annoyed with it and genuine dems are concerned that snowflakes will get so annoying that they will actually cause a Trump re-election if they carry on like this.

Before the 2016 election they didn't care about feminism and racism nearly as much - if Hillary had won we wouldn't be hearing about any of this nonsense.

Our MSM is making this whole thing a much bigger thing than it actually is - best to start ignoring it and stop giving it airtime & attention IMO.
          Snowflakes are an invention of the alt-right to give the gammonflakes something to whine about.

Comment

Isn't the problem really the snowflake-in-chief, Dotard Trump?
            He seems to stay up all night tweeting against any perceived slights that ruffle his feathers.
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
              I believe that the term 'Snowflake' is an invention of the alt-right, to give the gammonflakes something to whine about.
              FTFY, as snowflakes do exist, you being an example.
              Originally posted by Old Greg
              I admit I'm just a lazy, lying cretinous hypocrite and must be going deaf
              ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

He seems to stay up all night tweeting against any perceived slights that ruffle his feathers.
                Snowflakes would never utter "grab her by the pussy", ergo he is not.
                Originally posted by Old Greg
                I admit I'm just a lazy, lying cretinous hypocrite and must be going deaf
                ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                  You can call them what you like - no skin off my nose. It's just funny that the gammonflakes get so worked up about them.
                  Gammon flakes. Like cornflakes but with bacon. Jews can't eat them though - it's not kosher to mix milk and meat.
                  Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

He is the reason for their existence and for the big surge in feminism/anti-racism. But he's not one of them he's the alt-righter-in chief who they are rallying against.

The 'problem' is people refusing to accept results of democratic elections that didn't go the way they wanted and having tantrums about it.
                    "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

He is the reason for their existence and for the big surge in feminism/anti-racism. But he's not one of them he's the alt-righter-in chief who they are rallying against.

The 'problem' is people refusing to accept results of democratic elections that didn't go the way they wanted and having tantrums about it.
                      Bingo!
                      Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Working...
                      X