• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Open letter to the Mods and Admin

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
    Which one? If it's the "p" then I strongly disagree.
    Ha ha, maybe it should've been 'open letters...' in that case

Comment

(Mod hat off)
      There are some good discussions in the Brexit forum where salient points are raised and debated

(Mod hat on)
      The problem is that when a good discussion gets dragged down, the whining that will occur as posts are moved out of there and into "the swamp" would be loud, and the amount of time that would need to be spent shifting posts around would probably require taking on another couple of mods. (sit down MF, we're not talking about you)
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by gables View Post
        Ha ha, maybe it should've been 'open letters...' in that case
        You may have a oint.
        Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
          (Mod hat off)
          There are some good discussions in the Brexit forum where salient points are raised and debated

(Mod hat on)
          The problem is that when a good discussion gets dragged down, the whining that will occur as posts are moved out of there and into "the swamp" would be loud, and the amount of time that would need to be spent shifting posts around would probably require taking on another couple of mods. (sit down MF, we're not talking about you)one of our mods outside and shooting him.
          Gratis.

On a serious note...

Thank you for your response.
          Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
            No idea, I haven't checked the Brexit sub-forum for weeks.

I was just guessing.
            Isn't that the job of the government?
            Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
              No idea, I haven't checked the Brexit sub-forum for weeks.

I was just guessing.
              As long as you continue subbing in Bean as Chief Cretin, you can stay away.

Comment

Working...
              X