• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I'm going to have to love you and leave you ...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Work is beginning to come onstream. Interesting stuff to boot.

Comment

Priorities, son. Priorities!

Sasguru, come on! That was one of the most moronic posts on record. What's work got to do with pontificating?

Are we going to see "Hi All (and farewell). I just started a role and I didn't therefore have time to breath. So I've died"
      "Don't part with your illusions; when they are gone you may still exist, but you have ceased to live" Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Cirrus View Post
        Sasguru, come on! That was one of the most moronic posts on record. What's work got to do with pontificating?

Are we going to see "Hi All (and farewell). I just started a role and I didn't therefore have time to breath. So I've died"
        its assGuru the whole point is him, its like MF but with extra cretin flakes.
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

I'm going to have to love you and leave you
          If you really loved us, you'd have left long ago.
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

The party's over, let's call it a day.

Sas, seriously, if you're gonna flounce, do it properly!
            Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Working...
            X