• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Its the weekend what are you up to?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    Cat is unwell so keeping an eye on him and will be off to the vets first thing tomorrow. He's old and I think he's just running down now. Not eating, sleeping a lot more than usual, and getting unsteady on his feet. He's got thyroid and kidney problems and the heat is getting to him as well.

Busy cooking lentil soup and roasting the beef for lunch.

It's too hot outside to do owt.
    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

This: https://www.duesseldorf-altstadt.de/...pen/index.html

The longest bar in the world
      Since the rock band Toten Hosen dedicated their song "Altbierlied" (dark beer song) to Düsseldorf's pubs and bars, "the longest bar in the world" has become famous far beyond Düsseldorf. More than 250 pubs, restaurants and bars line the streets of the Old Town. Quaint breweries, trendy restaurants or student pubs with a friendly atmosphere - go for it and explore the variety!

and then this:

And it's damn hot...
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Hope the moggie is ok Dave.
        I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
        CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
        CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
          Cat is unwell so keeping an eye on him and will be off to the vets first thing tomorrow. He's old and I think he's just running down now. Not eating, sleeping a lot more than usual, and getting unsteady on his feet. He's got thyroid and kidney problems and the heat is getting to him as well.
          Please let us know how the cat gets on at the vet.

I seem to have the same symptoms, and would be interested in the diagnosis and prescribed treatment....

Comment

This weekend consisted of Track day on the Friday in my '73 Triumph GT6, Following by Displaying the car at Pistons in the Park, Lincolnshire Showground on the Saturday, Sunday Chilling before the weekly drive Darn Sarf.

Comment

Originally posted by greenlake View Post
              Please let us know how the cat gets on at the vet.

I seem to have the same symptoms, and would be interested in the diagnosis and prescribed treatment....
              In your case, a one-way trip to the vet...
              His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Ah, the Aldstadt. Brings back some memories - unfortunately most were lost in a drunken haze...

His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Working...
                X