• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Its the weekend what are you up to?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its the weekend what are you up to?

as per title !

This ?

'Sex Festival this way': Signs reveal location for Europe's biggest 'top secret' sex festival | Daily Mail Online

I have club runs, some decorating and a barbie to do.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

TFA - Decorator coming to give us a quote then off over to Liverpool for a potter round the docks and lunch/early dinner.

Tomorrow - morning, Gun club, afternoon is little boy's swimming lesson and then a peaceful afternoon pottering in the garden.
    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Sneezing wheezing and coughing if the last five minutes is anything to go by.

I suspect I shall remain indoors in the cool for the remains of the day.

It's Swansea airshow today, but I'll be able to hear the racket from Neath.
      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Is it the weekend again already?

Comment

TFA.

I am having lunch. I am eating a Tesco Finest Scotch Egg, strawberries to follow with a glass of ginger beer.

I have to polish my 20 year old Volvo "station" car as it's going in for a service and MOT on Monday. After that I'll watch the F1 qualifying. I've got some friends coming over for an Indian tonight.

Tomorrow the Missus is going into Winchester for Vintage so I'll pop along to a local car show in the morning then come home and watch some more motor racing and flake in front of the TV.

How about you?
          ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Riding my new bike.

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
              TFA.

I am having lunch. I am eating a Tesco Finest Scotch Egg, strawberries to follow with a glass of ginger beer.

I have to polish my 20 year old Volvo "station" car as it's going in for a service and MOT on Monday. After that I'll watch the F1 qualifying. I've got some friends coming over for an Indian tonight.

Tomorrow the Missus is going into Winchester for Vintage so I'll pop along to a local car show in the morning then come home and watch some more motor racing and flake in front of the TV.

How about you?

I polish my Mondeo if it passes!

Fans downstairs done, now the little lounge & the conservatory have large American style ceiling fans. Very pleasant to sit under.

Master bedroom fan next.

already have wall mounted fans in the office.
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

It's EOM - billing!

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                  I polish my Mondeo if it passes!

Fans downstairs done, now the little lounge & the conservatory have large American style ceiling fans. Very pleasant to sit under.

Master bedroom fan next.

already have wall mounted fans in the office.
                  Fan-tastic.
                  ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Son and girlfriend visiting for his birthday and to introduce us to the GF since they have just announced they are moving in together and we'd not actually met her yet.

Went for a wander around Lincoln yesterday followed by Gin, Wine and Scrabble in the evening. The girl can drink, I'll give her that. She is only 24 though so she has youth on her side.

Up at a reasonable hour this morning to get the Smoker lit and a pork leg on to smoke ready for this evening. 9 hours should do it

Cat is unwell so keeping an eye on him and will be off to the vets first thing tomorrow. He's old and I think he's just running down now. Not eating, sleeping a lot more than usual, and getting unsteady on his feet. He's got thyroid and kidney problems and the heat is getting to him as well.
                    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
                    X