• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

another religious nut threatening violence

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    It was? Where does the article say that? And which church?
    FFS, someone fetch the keys to the outrage bus!

What's the sky pixie equivalent of "Godwin's"?
    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Albert View Post
      Being a "follower of Jesus Christ" - that notoriously violent chap - does NOT mean she has to attend the Christian union. She could quite easily pop into the church (St Mary-le-Strand) which is DIRECTLY OUTSIDE Kings College.
      You think Jesus wasn't violent?

Odd that he was arrested by a cohort of the High Priest's men following an armed clash in Jerusalem, after being anointed king, riding into Jerusalem on a donkey in fulfillment of prophecy, in the company of at least one armed man (Simon Peter) and at least one member (probably) of the Sicarii (dagger men) sect of anti-Roman political assassins. And that's just how it was presented by the Gospel writers post the A.D. 70 destruction of Jerusalem to distance themselves from the likes of the Sicarii.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
        FFS, someone fetch the keys to the outrage bus!

What's the sky pixie equivalent of "Godwin's"?
        That would be the equivalent of Godwinning a thread discussing the Nazis. Anyway, who's outraged? (Apart from you of course, but then I've always provoked that reaction from you). I checked the article and I don't see where any church enabled her behaviour. Just asking for clarification.

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
        ...and at least one member (probably) of the Sicarii ...
        The wikipedia article references Encyclopedia Brittanica saying that Judas Iscariot may well have been, but also says modern scholars think not. However, the reference to that statement is a broken link.
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

No right....

so she threatens to cut of his dick and stick it up his arse because he allegedly sent a cartoon which maybe implied she had not a lot of sexual experience.

She is bat $h1t crazy and regardless her religion is part of it as she seems to think it excuses her behaviour.

If it has been a bloke threatening to cut of the woman tits and stick em up her jacksie he would probably have been put in jail...

nuts

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
            ... her religion is part of it as she seems to think it excuses her behaviour...
            She does seem to think that her religion should entitle her to have her punishment mitigated, but I don't see anywhere she says "I'm a Christian so it was a right for me to threaten and harass the victim" - or even close to that.

Comment

You think Jesus wasn't violent?

Odd that he was arrested by a cohort of the High Priest's men following an armed clash in Jerusalem, after being anointed king, riding into Jerusalem on a donkey in fulfillment of prophecy, in the company of at least one armed man (Simon Peter) and at least one member (probably) of the Sicarii (dagger men) sect of anti-Roman political assassins. And that's just how it was presented by the Gospel writers post the A.D. 70 destruction of Jerusalem to distance themselves from the likes of the Sicarii.
              He was an advocate of NVDA. Like Gandhi. Mandela was more VDA - minimizing civilian casualties.

Comment

Originally posted by GreenMirror View Post
                He was an advocate of NVDA.
                IMO, that's just post A.D. 70 whitewashing out of the political and anti-Roman components of Jesus' followers.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                  She does seem to think that her religion should entitle her to have her punishment mitigated, but I don't see anywhere she says "I'm a Christian so it was a right for me to threaten and harass the victim" - or even close to that.
                  nope that is more the Anders Brejvik or the psycho followers of the Prophet's style. She was just Battulip and styled herself as a believer, so much so the Christian Union wants her to attend despite being totally unbalanced.

Hey relax you can still be violent and unpleasant without imagining your imaginary friend told you to do it.
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

IMO, that's just post A.D. 70 whitewashing out of the political and anti-Roman components of Jesus' followers.
                    With an extra-marital affair thrown in....

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                      ... so much so the Christian Union wants her to attend...
                      Do they? I don't see any report of the response of said CU. Perhaps you could point out to me where it says they want her?

Comment

Working...
                      X