• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

another religious nut threatening violence

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

another religious nut threatening violence

Stephanie Christol wins fight to amend restraining order | Daily Mail Online

Student, 30, who threatened to chop off her lecturer's PENIS wins her fight to amend her restraining order so she can visit her university's Christian union
    Stephanie Christol embarked on a campaign of harassment against Dr Christopher Dillon
    Christol threatened to slice off the lecturer's penis and insert it up his bottom
    She was slapped with a 12 month community order and banned King's College
    She has had her restraining order amended so she can attend the university's Christian union
    hmm
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Christol threatened to slice off the lecturer's penis and insert it up his bottom
    Can't see why she got into a load of trouble for that. I mean which of us hasn't made the same threat at some time or other?
    Last edited by OwlHoot; 2 July 2018, 15:11.
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Obvious reparation would be him shoving it up her bottom!
      Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
        Can't see why she got into a load of trouble for that. I mean which of hasn't made the same threat at some time or other?
        Exactly. Another day in General.

Comment

Can't see why she got into a load of trouble for that. I mean which of us hasn't made the same threat at some time or other?
          My wife threatens to do that most days...
          His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
            My wife threatens to do that most days...
            Don't take it personally. She does the same to all of us.

Comment

Why do you think she's a religious nut?
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                Why do you think she's a religious nut?
                I don't know maybe

But Arthur Kendrick, told Southwark Crown Court she should be allowed to attend the Christian Union at the university's Strand campus as her faith was deeply important to her.
                Christol interrupted the hearing and said: 'Excuse me, my Christianity is the most important thing to me. I am a follower of Jesus Christ.'
                and

'One of them threatened to cut off my penis and shove it up my bottom. They were threatening I was concerned they may spread over to my partner.

'Two of the messages said: 'I am going to get you' and, 'I am going to find a way to make you apologise.'
                that may be normal in your congregation but I suspect most people might find it a little odd.
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

The first bit is normal, the second bit is not. But the second bit isn't evidence of religious nuttery. Just nuttery.
                  Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

It accounts for 7% of nlady’s turnover.

Comment

Working...
                    X