• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Now they're banning skirts in schools as well

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
    Any port in a storm. Or, as a friend of mine once said, "Women are alright but you can't beat the real thing!"
    Are you sure it was "a friend"...?
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
      Are you sure it was "a friend"...?
      Now you come to mention it, there was this one time, at band camp...
      Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Call me old-fashioned, but I kind of like the idea of having that sort of information in advance of any exchange of bodily fluids...
        It doesn't sound very old-fashioned that you want to be exchanging fluids while courting.
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
          It doesn't sound very old-fashioned that you want to be exchanging fluids while courting.
          A bit of swapping saliva behind the bikesheds?
          The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
            A bit of swapping saliva behind the bikesheds?
            Saliva? You lightweight...
            His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Saliva? You lightweight...
              I was talking about courting.

If you're talking filth, Jenny was a great shag behind the bikesheds. It somewhat made up for her being a crap history teacher.
              The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
                If you're talking filth, Jenny was a great shag behind the bikesheds. It somewhat made up for her being a crap history teacher.
                Thank goodness for those back-to-school deals....

Comment

Working...
                X