• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Now they're banning skirts in schools as well

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
    Almost certainly fake news. Anything which quotes RT is usually very fake news. I doubt schools would ever really ban skirts, how else is a chap able to check whether a potential squeeze is carrying excess baggage?
    Uniform | Copleston High School

That's one of the two schools that the mention - that's nearly 50% of all schools in some people's minds though.
    I'm not fat, I'm just fluffy.

Comment

Originally posted by DeludedKitten View Post
      Uniform | Copleston High School

That's one of the two schools that the mention - that's nearly 50% of all schools in some people's minds though.
      In Year 9 Religious Studies lesson, students study the sensitive topic of euthanasia
      What the actual ****?
      Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by PhiltheGreek View Post
        FTFY

Anyway, if they can't ban upskirting then just ban skirts. Simples.
        Why are you still alive Lizard!
        "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

I doubt schools would ever really ban skirts, how else is a chap able to check whether a potential squeeze is carrying excess baggage?
          Transphobic TSist!

It shouldn't make any difference, and monstrous to even consider the idea of wanting to check!

I'll have to retreat to my safe space now ..
          Last edited by OwlHoot; 5 July 2018, 16:35.
          Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
            What the actual ****?
            Perhaps they simply learn the current legalities of it and what the remainder of your family can expect, if they help you to a Dignitas clinic?
            Originally posted by Old Greg
            I admit I'm just a lazy, lying cretinous hypocrite and must be going deaf
            ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

Originally posted by Bean View Post
              Perhaps they simply learn the current legalities of it and what the remainder of your family can expect, if they help you to a Dignitas clinic?
              It's planting the ******* seed, that's what it is!
              Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
                Transphobic TSist!

I shouldn't make any difference, and monstrous to even consider the idea of wanting to check!

If that's the way you want to play it, just don't go anywhere near Madame JoJo's* Hooty...

*If it ever re-opens...and wait until you get home before you google it, or you'll get some funny looks from the IT security bods...
                His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
                  Transphobic TSist!

I shouldn't make any difference, and monstrous to even consider the idea of wanting to check!

I think it's like dwarfs. Courting involves finding out what gender the other person is.
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                    I think it's like dwarfs. Courting involves finding out what gender the other person is.
                    Call me old-fashioned, but I kind of like the idea of having that sort of information in advance of any exchange of bodily fluids...
                    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Call me old-fashioned, but I kind of like the idea of having that sort of information in advance of any exchange of bodily fluids...
                      Any port in a storm. Or, as a friend of mine once said, "Women are alright but you can't beat the real thing!"

Comment

Working...
                      X