• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

School Reports

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

School Reports

I don't know what your school reports said about you but the article below seems like made up tulipe!

BBC News Website
    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

I'm guessing the "positive spin" is a fairly modern thing. My school reports were somewhat less complementary.

Though, much like a lot of the non-news BBC content, that article reads like a Facebook post anyway.

Comment

Thankfully, my reports were still in the school when it burned down in my lower sixth year

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        Thankfully, my reports were still in the school when it burned down in my lower sixth year
        Arson? How convenient that was for you...

Comment

"Young Master Fitz displays an impressive enthusiasm for all things pyrotechnic!"

Hmmm....
          Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

You are Milton, and I claim my five Swingline staplers....

Comment

Originally posted by vwdan View Post
              Arson? How convenient that was for you...
              It was indeed arson, and the chap responsible (a local burglar who had nothing to do with the school) was handed a life sentence for it.

You don't mess with a school whose Old Boys club has its own lodge of the Masons…

Comment

Working...
              X