• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

MF at Gatwick Airport?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MF at Gatwick Airport?

Does anyone know if MF has been flying out of Gatwick recently?

Earthquakes near Newdigate, Surrey, 2018

And another one 2 hours ago magnitude 3.0
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    Does anyone know if MF has been flying out of Gatwick recently?
    He was actually flying IN....

Comment

It's OK, it has absolutely nothing to do with the fracking they have been doing nearby. Just a coincidence.
      England's greatest sailor since Nelson lost the armada.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Albert View Post
        It's OK, it has absolutely nothing to do with the fracking they have been doing nearby. Just a coincidence.
        Can't they restrict fracking to unimportant places? Like North of Watford.

Comment

Originally posted by greenlake View Post
          He was actually flying IN....

Seating him at the front didn't work either..

'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Albert View Post
            That's such a relief. I was more than a little concerned that the fracking might be causing the recent earthquakes but you have put my mind at rest.

Also I live up-north so don't really care. We have our own earth quakes in Grimsby, did anybody complain?...Don't remember it making it past Look North news reporting either.

Comment

Originally posted by Yorkie62 View Post
              That's such a relief. I was more than a little concerned that the fracking might be causing the recent earthquakes but you have put my mind at rest.

Also I live up-north so don't really care. We have our own earth quakes in Grimsby, did anybody complain?...Don't remember it making it past Look North news reporting either.
              I doubt it, you'd need an earthquake of biblical proportions to make any sort of improvement to Grimsby...
              His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
                I doubt it, you'd need an earthquake of biblical proportions to make any sort of improvement to Grimsby...
                Ahhh yes. That would explain why it wasn't reported.

Comment

Originally posted by Yorkie62 View Post
                  We have our own earth quakes in Grimsby, did anybody complain?...Don't remember it making it past Look North news reporting either.
                  It made it into The Poke:
                  https://www.thepoke.co.uk/2018/06/11...re-earthquake/
                  …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
                    It was a good film though....

Comment

Working...
                    X