• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone drive/driven an X1?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    What prejudices are you talking about? The fact that the gay community like Merc CLSs and Mazda CX3s is entirely their business.
    Are you part of this community? and if not, how did you obtain this knowledge? Link?
    Originally posted by Old Greg
    I admit I'm just a lazy, lying cretinous hypocrite and must be going deaf
    ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

Originally posted by Bean View Post
      Are you part of this community? and if not, how did you obtain this knowledge? Link?
      I had to google it. I know the MX-5 is obviously very popular in this community as well as with ladies and hairdressers. I wonder if he doesn't know his MX=5's from his CX-3's...

CX-3:

MX-5:
      "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
        MX-5:
        Better MX-5
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Ugly car that Fiat.
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
            Ugly car that Fiat.
            It was originally planned to be badged as an Alfa, but the Alfa design team weren't happy with its looks or power options.
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
            X