• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

POLAND, how is it getting rich?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    There are approx. 911,000 Poles in the UK.
    2nd Biggest language spoken in the UK is Polish. Which really annoys the Welsh. Only 19% of Welsh speak Welsh. Mostly only in North and Mid Wales.

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
      Polish economy has grown by 200 billion since 2004 so your figures don't add up, that is 200 billion per year compared to 6 billion from the EU.
      Stop talking shite.

https://europa.eu/european-union/abo...ts-and-funding

"Europa.eu is the official website of the European Union. It is a good starting point if you are looking for information and services provided by the EU..."

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreenBastard View Post
        Stop talking shite.

https://europa.eu/european-union/abo...ts-and-funding

"Europa.eu is the official website of the European Union. It is a good starting point if you are looking for information and services provided by the EU..."
        That doesn't help your sums to add up.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Polish economy has grown by 200 billion since 2004 so your figures don't add up, that is 200 billion per year compared to 6 billion from the EU.
          That doesn't help your sums to add up.

TGB was quoting verbatim, from the link (Europa.eu) he kindly provided to you (all of us).

Perhaps time to admit you're chatting cr4p and/or trolling really badly?
          Originally posted by Old Greg
          I admit I'm just a lazy, lying cretinous hypocrite and must be going deaf
          ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

Originally posted by Bean View Post
            TGB was quoting verbatim, from the link (Europa.eu) he kindly provided to you (all of us).

Perhaps time to admit you're chatting cr4p and/or trolling really badly?
            200 billion is a bit bigger than 7 billion, don't you think.

Poland GDP showing the rise of 200 billion per annum since 2004 for the hard of thinking

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Poland GDP showing the rise of 200 billion per annum since 2004 for the hard of thinking

What do you think you're arguing with these numbers?

Comment

Yes, congrats, you understand that 200B is greater than 7B

However, only you have mentioned both of those figures in this thread.

Now, be specific, what figures (in what post number) do you think are wrong?

Ps. TGB was using 2016 figures, provided by the EU
                ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

I'll let you figure that out, but I can see this may take some time.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by Bean View Post
                    Yes, congrats, you understand that 200B is greater than 7B

However, only you have mentioned both of those figures in this thread.

Now, be specific, what figures (in what post number) do you think are wrong?

Ps. TGB was using 2016 figures, provided by the EU
                    No worries you have as good an understanding of economics as Mr Trump.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

The really weird thing is, he thinks he's winning some kind of argument, that nobody is making, using figures nobody has used thus far in the thread

Must be off his meds
                      ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

Working...
                      X