• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

LGBT vs trans at pride march

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GreenMirror View Post
    Some females would like to reproduce by egg division and do away with men entirely.

Maybe some could be left in a zoo?
    or .. all male population with no females:

"Within a decade or two, researchers say, scientists will likely be able to create a baby from human skin cells.
    The process, in vitro gametogenesis, or I.V.G., so far has been used only in mice.
    With I.V.G., two men could have a baby that was biologically related to both of them, by using skin cells from one to make an egg that would be fertilized by sperm from the other."
    May 2017

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
      It is now.

Do you have a point or are you virtue signalling?
      Ahh, 'virtue signalling'. My favourite phrase - never have 2 simple words displayed so many characteristics of a person.

Comment

Originally posted by vwdan View Post
        Ahh, 'virtue signalling'. My favourite phrase - never have 2 simple words displayed so many characteristics of a person.
        So, you don't have a point.
        Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
          So, you don't have a point.
          Not really. Got better things to do with my time than discuss with people who use phrases like virtue signalling unironically.

Comment

Not really. Got better things to do with my time than discuss with people who use phrases like virtue signalling unironically.

"virtue signalling" is my polite way of saying "being a twunt".

Apologies for any confusion.
            Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

You haven't discussed anything with anyone else in the thread either (who haven't used that phrase)

Let's see if we can change this...

Why is this thread depressing to you?
              Originally posted by Old Greg
              I admit I'm just a lazy, lying cretinous hypocrite and must be going deaf
              ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

Originally posted by Bean View Post
                Why is this thread depressing to you?
                The use of phrases such as "pillow biter" and the insinuation that being trans is simply a mental disorder.

Comment

The use of phrases such as "pillow biter" and the insinuation that being trans is simply a mental disorder.
                  So you were "virtue signalling".

Bless.

Comment

let's look at it objectively.

Intersex is a medical condition where someone is born as not really male or female. They often have surgical intervention to resolve.

Wanting to have that surgery to suit your mind is something in your mind. Is it a disorder? It's not 'usual'. Depression affects more people than being trans but is classed as a mental health disorder.
                    What bit of being trans is NOT a mental disorder?

Pillow biter is just funny. Like fudge packer. Or drinking from the hairy cup.

For reference I am happy with Ls, Gs, Bs, Ts, Qs, Is, whatevers, as it's basically none of my business how people live their life. But to suggest that some of what's going on with identity politics (that's what we're talking about really isn't it?) is normal/correct/expected is way off the mark.
                    See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Who insinuated that? IMO all the attention and legislation they are getting is actually creating trans-phobia where it otherwise wouldn't exist.

This thread is about men trying to shame (and force) lesbian women into dating them by 'identifying' as women. And when the lesbians protest against this the LGBT/pride movement takes the side of the trans men/women.

I've heard elsewhere that trans people demand that people sleep with them and turning them down is trans-phobia/discrimination.

Also - call me cynical but I think there are a fair few people identifying as trans because it's trendy, get's them a lot of attention and as we are seeing quite a lot of power which they are clearly trying to abuse in this case.
                      Last edited by Jog On; 10 July 2018, 12:00.
                      "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Working...
                      X