• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

LGBT vs trans at pride march

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
    Who insinuated that? IMO all the attention and legislation they are getting is actually creating trans-phobia where it otherwise wouldn't exist.

This thread is about men trying to shame (and force) lesbian women into dating them by 'identifying' as women. And when the lesbians protest against this the LGBT/pride movement takes the side of the trans men/women.

I've heard elsewhere that trans people demand that people sleep with them and turning them down is trans-phobia/discrimination.

Also - call me cynical but I think there are a fair few people identifying as trans because it's trendy, get's them a lot of attention and as we are seeing quite a lot of power which they are clearly trying to abuse in this case.
    Yeah I had a discussion about this at work - it was really difficult trying to get these people to understand that I do not want another set of cock n balls in my love life.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
      Yeah I had a discussion about this at work - it was really difficult trying to get these people to understand that I do not want another set of cock n balls in my love life.
      NLyUK has enough genitalia for any man?
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by SunnyInHades View Post
        or .. all male population with no females:

"Within a decade or two, researchers say, scientists will likely be able to create a baby from human skin cells.
        The process, in vitro gametogenesis, or I.V.G., so far has been used only in mice.
        With I.V.G., two men could have a baby that was biologically related to both of them, by using skin cells from one to make an egg that would be fertilized by sperm from the other."
        May 2017
        I think a womb is still required. While we might one day be able to create those too, disposing of men seems far more technically feasible than women. Probably better too, men are jerks.
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by vwdan View Post
          The use of phrases such as "pillow biter" and the insinuation that being trans is simply a mental disorder.
          Well up until last month, it was scientifically classified, explicitly as a mental health disorder by the WHO
          https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/2...ion/717758002/

Now it is described as a sexual health condition.

The NHS seems to be implying gender dysphoria may, some of the time, be caused by improper hormone function/levels during foetal development: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/gender-dysphoria/

Yes, that phrase can be hurtful, but 1 person on 1 thread of 1 forum - is hardly enough to trigger depression is it?
          Originally posted by Old Greg
          I admit I'm just a lazy, lying cretinous hypocrite and must be going deaf
          ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
            Probably better too, men are jerks.
            Composition or inheritance?

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
              I think a womb is still required. While we might one day be able to create those too, disposing of men seems far more technically feasible than women. Probably better too, men are jerks.
              Well, tennis matches would be over quicker and athletics would take longer - is that what you really want!!???

Besides, now they have the equality act, women can be jerks too - see; Mel Phillips, Katie Hopkins, etc.
              Originally posted by Old Greg
              I admit I'm just a lazy, lying cretinous hypocrite and must be going deaf
              ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

If anything's depressing it's lesbians being thrown under the diversity bus. The protesters had a very good point re: gender rights & have been branded 'disgusting' for raising a perfectly legitimate issue.

What I really don't get is why a male (who likes women) would choose to have an op so 'he' can assume the position of a lesbian.....if that's not a mental health issue I don't know what is, and to attack lesbians as being trans-phobic for not wanting to simulate with re-engineered males is pretty ugly stuff really.

Comment

The trans people I’ve met are normal - they don’t force any one to do anything. Force or coercion is rape.
                  "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                  - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Working...
                  X