• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Don't all apply at once...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
    Offensive?

It's downright preposterous!!!
    Indeed - if I get called an oppressive white male once more i am going to wear my comedy Hitler 'tache

Comment

Cultural awareness is code for "You'll need wellies when you go for a piss"

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
        Nah cultural awareness means ensuring no one gets upset by people using the wrong bathroom...
        'wrong bathroom' could soon to be outlawed.

"Separate male and female toilets could be BANNED over equality law worries
        Employment lawyer Steven Eckett who advises the LGBTQ (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender and Questioning) community, said allowing people to declare their gender may leave bosses open to legal action when it comes to labelling toilets."
        He said: "With an increasing move for gender to be more fluid, employers risk being accused of discriminatory behaviour simply by designating whether a toilet is for specific use for men or women"
        Apr 2018

There's interesting scope here for potentially 'knocking one out' in the shared lav and indirectly 'knocking up' females when they next rush in for an emergency dump.

Q. Can someone become pregnant with sperm in toilet seat ?
        A. For pregnancy to occur there would have to be live sperm on the toilet seat, but the sperm cannot live very long outside the body
        A chancer could consider some form of pre-pepared 'warm water/sperm' spray to deploy across and seed the seat just before he exits.

Comment

Originally posted by SunnyInHades View Post

"Separate male and female toilets could be BANNED over equality law worries
          Employment lawyer Steven Eckett who advises the LGBTQ (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender and Questioning) community, said allowing people to declare their gender may leave bosses open to legal action when it comes to labelling toilets."
          He said: "With an increasing move for gender to be more fluid, employers risk being accused of discriminatory behaviour simply by designating whether a toilet is for specific use for men or women"
          Apr 2018

There's interesting scope here for potentially 'knocking one out' in the shared lav and indirectly 'knocking up' females when they next rush in for an emergency dump.

Q. Can someone become pregnant with sperm in toilet seat ?
          A. For pregnancy to occur there would have to be live sperm on the toilet seat, but the sperm cannot live very long outside the body
          A chancer could consider some form of pre-pepared 'warm water/sperm' spray to deploy across and seed the seat just before he exits.
          What on earth is that sign? Don't use the toilet, use the big hole to poop in?
          The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by SunnyInHades View Post
            Originally posted by original PM View Post
            Nah cultural awareness means ensuring no one gets upset by people using the wrong bathroom...
            Indeed....

Originally posted by greenlake View Post

Comment

Fixed Term contract for £42k for three days a week.
              Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                Fixed Term contract for £42k for three days a week.
                £42k for 3 days a week?
                That’s £14k a day.

Yeah, I’d do that.
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                X