House Price Crash! House Price Crash! - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Posts 11 to 20 of 39

Contractor Among Contractors

GreenMirror 's job has never been outsourced

Even with a 75% drop they would still be overvalued.

Hopefully Brexit will cause a bigger drop than that.

And who cares if my house is worth £1 or £1,000,000? I still have to live somewhere.

Better than AtW

sasguru - scorchio!

Quote Originally Posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Got out in time, it was utterly predictable.
    This should be in the Brexit forum.
    There's no reason for house prices to fall in the middle of a global economic expansion.

And for cretins like the mauve monkey, the UK economy is so tied up with house prices that if they fell by any significant amount, the whole economy would crash
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Still gathering requirements...

abu1 has no reputation

lets be honest the housing market in England is ridiculous . Prices have gone through the roof in my town we see new developments mainly flats going u p every day yet 80% are sold to investors from other towns like London and the local people just get priced out of the market. We have seen a huge influx of Londoners coming in as its advertised in London as ideal prime commuter town. How can you justify a house going up by 50% in 10 years

More fingers than teeth

scooterscot is a fount of knowledge

Anywhere that is not broken Brexit Britain

When you compare the cost of acquiring the materials and build against market value you realise the system is bonkers.

£400k in Aachen,

lovely countryside, lovely baked goods at every corner and nice people. A few hours drive to the tunnel.

Or for the same money this prized Luton adobe

How is it even possible. Might have to look at the first again, buy it with cash now and grow fat instead of expensive München.
    “We've always defined ourselves by the ability to overcome the impossible. And we count these moments. These moments when we dare to aim higher, to break barriers, to reach for the stars, to make the unknown known. We count these moments as our proudest achievements. But we lost all that. Or perhaps we've just forgotten that we are still pioneers. And we've barely begun. And that our greatest accomplishments cannot be behind us, because our destiny lies above us.”

Contractor Among Contractors

GreenMirror 's job has never been outsourced

Quote Originally Posted by scooterscot View Post
    £400k in Aachen,
    £400k to live near you? I would pay £400k to get away from you.

My post count is Majestic

vetran is always on top

217,000 houses built this year, that is 73,000 a year more than 2010

We need

https://www.nao.org.uk/wp-content/up...iew.pdf#page=8

. Between
    2001 and 2010, an average of 144,000 new homes were completed annually: 100,000
    fewer per year than in the 1970s. For housebuilding to match future need, it must
    increase in most parts of the country; this is particularly acute in London. Projections
    suggest that at least 227,000 new households will be formed each year between 2011
    and 2021. This is substantially higher than the annual average of 166,000 extra homes
    in England over the last 10 years (paragraphs 1.9 to 1.11 and Figures 4 and 5).
    so we are still 10,000 houses a year short despite the backlog of ~ 4 Million homes.

I doubt it will crash hard or for long.
    "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

I want to see the hand of history on his collar.

More fingers than teeth

Quote Originally Posted by vetran View Post
    so we are still 10,000 houses a year short despite the backlog of ~ 4 Million homes.

I doubt it will crash hard or for long.

You're under the impression demand will not shrink despite it melting away before your eyes.

U.K. Housing Hit by Weak Demand With No Pickup in Sight

UK housing stock hits record low as buyer demand wanes
    “We've always defined ourselves by the ability to overcome the impossible. And we count these moments. These moments when we dare to aim higher, to break barriers, to reach for the stars, to make the unknown known. We count these moments as our proudest achievements. But we lost all that. Or perhaps we've just forgotten that we are still pioneers. And we've barely begun. And that our greatest accomplishments cannot be behind us, because our destiny lies above us.”

My post count is Majestic

vetran is always on top

You're under the impression demand will not shrink despite it melting away before your eyes.

U.K. Housing Hit by Weak Demand With No Pickup in Sight

UK housing stock hits record low as buyer demand wanes
    London demand is because it has turned into a cesspit funded by the taxpayer. Everyone is moving out to the villages.
    "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

I want to see the hand of history on his collar.

More fingers than teeth

Not true. London was driven by foreigners looking to maintain their wealth. They're are now leaving for they know the UK is in trouble.

Super poster

Zigenare - scorchio!

Not true. London was driven by foreigners looking to maintain their wealth. They're are now leaving for they know the UK is in trouble.
    And a few are leaving before they get presented with a "Just where did you get the money to buy this £15m town house?" notice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg
    Given that you refuse to work for Jews, because you believe that they are only out for themselves and that they see gentiles as just there to be used, WGAS what you think.
    You do me old chum, obviously

Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg View Post
    Churchy says that May Day is a Zionist Occupation Government conspiracy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg
    Only it is somewhat suspicious that this unsubstantiated claim has been made against the object of Alt-Right antisemitic conspiracy lies.