• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Has anybody dealt with Miura Consulting

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anybody dealt with Miura Consulting

I have been contacted by a company called Miura Consulting.

The guy seemed professional and articulate, but of course he may just be a good salesman.

They present themselves as a Consultancyvsnd profess to have place consultants into relevant contracts I.e act as an agent.

They offer a free webinar and potentially then a paid series of webinars plus a day's classroom training.

It does have warning signs written over it, I get that.

However, their 'Brexit' training looks like it covers relevant topics and at £750 there is not so much to lose; I do have training budget and time to fill.

However, I am of course keen to hear from anyone who has heard of the company, attended their training or been placed in a contract by them.

They get excellent reviews on Trustpilot albeit from reviewers with no history so not great. However I find no reports of scams when searching on the internet.

There is a suspicious post on here from 3 years ago that they were contacted to do a graduate work placement for free so this doesn't help either.
    Last edited by Warren G; 16 July 2018, 19:26.

If you want to waste your £750 on bilge then go right ahead.

Basically no-one knows what’s going to happen.
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Run like hell: http://www.miuraconsult.co.uk/
      Last edited by darmstadt; 12 July 2018, 19:40.
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

I’m excited to hear about the brexit training.

Comment

Working...
        X