• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Regulation 32 of the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Businesses Regulations 2003

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Regulation 32 of the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Businesses Regulations 2003

Hi,

I'm new to contracting and I've been asked by the recruiment agency to sign a Opt Out Notification for the Regulation 32 of the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Businesses Regulations 2003.

I've read a few forums and the regulations and unsure if i should opt out.

What would you recommend i opt out?

Kind Regards

"A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Comment

Well that clears that up...
        His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by MTECH View Post
          What would you recommend i opt out?
          Depends.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
            Originally posted by NCOTBAC View Post

Comment

Comment

...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

<sigh>

If it means you get the contract, sign it and opt out.
                  "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                  - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Welcome to the Bear Garden General Forum.

Originally posted by Specifically In General
                    All hope abandon ye who enter here. Seriously.
                    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Working...
                    X