• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Trump sides with Russia against FBI at Helsinki summit

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/...20180714175334

THE Queen is marvelling that, after 66 years on the throne, she has just met the biggest knobhead of her reign so far.

Her Majesty, who is 92 years old, thought she had seen it all before but admitted to servants that, boy, was she wrong.

She continued: “My jaw’s still on the floor. I have never in all my life spoken to such a colossal dickhead, and I’ve met Robert Mugabe.

“Seriously, all the guys that are history to you? Nixon and Harold Macmillan and the Shah of Iran? I’ve met the lot, and they were a parade of walking cocks in suits, but this guy?

Comment

Originally posted by TwoWolves View Post
      Pulling Russia away from Iran and China. Class move.

Look at the post-meeting press conference, Putin can hardly mask his relief.
      Not really. Russia has an economy that is about the size of the Netherlands, China has an economy that is now bigger than the US.

Trump is simply a stupid buffoon.

Trump losing his trade war

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
        Not really. Russia has an economy that is about the size of the Netherlands, China has an economy that is now bigger than the US.

Trump is simply a stupid buffoon.
        He is a buffoon but you've made those numbers up.
        See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Originally posted by Lance View Post
          ... you've made those numbers up.
          Too right. One country has
          GDP Growth : 1.30%
          Interest rate : 7.25%
          Inflation rate : 2.30%

The other has:
          GDP Growth : 2.80%
          Interest rate : 0.00%
          Inflation rate : 1.70%

Not comparable at all.
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
            Too right. One country has
            GDP Growth : 1.30%
            Interest rate : 7.25%
            Inflation rate : 2.30%

The other has:
            GDP Growth : 2.80%
            Interest rate : 0.00%
            Inflation rate : 1.70%

Not comparable at all.
            I was thinking more about 'size' as that was the measurement to compare them.

$945.327 billion vs
            $1.719 trillion
            See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Paul said he hopes to meet with Trump before the trip to “to see if there’s anything he wants us to follow up on.” The trip, in his view, will allow the U.S. to eventually start working with Russia to stop civil war in Syria, denuclearize North Korea and get Russian military out of Ukraine.
              Rand Paul sides with Trump on Russia, says critics 'motivated' by dislike of president | Fox News

How completely unacceptable!
              "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

The deep state has it in for Trump, and it is not unreasonable to think they are in a position to influence the FBI and CIA etc. Therefore it is not unreasonable for Trump to claim that this is the case, whether it is true or not.

Look at the non existent Iraq wmd's that British intelligence services said existed - this is an example where intelligence services cannot be trusted.

Comment

You think this will be as successful as the last time the President tried to do this. George W Bush negotiated with Kim Il Sung and Putin back in 2000.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
                    You think this will be as successful as the last time the President tried to do this. George W Bush negotiated with Kim Il Sung and Putin back in 2000.

Bush and Trump are very different animals. Bush is a well established deep state neocon, Trump was never meant to happen and is doing things his way.

Let's see what happens, if they can settle Syria/Ukraine/Iran vs Israel and set that doomsday clock back by making deals instead of war then that would be great.

I only care about the outcome - a safer and more peaceful world would be nice!
                    "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Trump does u-turn now he is no longer in Putin's wrestling range.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-44864739

US President Donald Trump has said he accepts US intelligence agencies' conclusion that Russia interfered in the 2016 election - despite declining to do so just a day ago.
                      He said he had misspoken on Monday and had meant to say he saw no reason why it was not Russia that meddled.
                      Politician saying one thing then another depending on who is listening. Never happened before.
                      Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Working...
                      X