• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Oh goody a quiz - Snake eyes edition

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh goody a quiz - Snake eyes edition

https://www.playbuzz.com/codycross10...tile#eightieth

10/10

I did guess the author!
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Awful site. Takes forever to load and then crashes my IE.

That said the two dice in the opening picture are wrong as the opposite sides can't add up to 7 due to 6 and 1 being next to each other so not sure why I'd go any further in to something so badly flawed.

Just saying like.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Do it again. Get one deliberately wrong. And still get 10/10.

clickbait bulltulip
      See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Takes longer to opt out of all the tracking and privacy setting than to do the quiz.
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by Lance View Post
          Do it again. Get one deliberately wrong. And still get 10/10.

clickbait bulltulip
          oops
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

You scored 10/10 in the hardest IQ drill ever!! Your Intellect is in the 99th percentile.

Smart Gammon then...
            His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Working...
            X