• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

who is america?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by saptastic View Post
    Shame they seem to cut the sarah palin interview from the series.
    Not sure why.
    She walked out and is probably a more terrifying prospect if it's aired than the alleged paedo who fell for the alleged paedo detector.
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

James Delingpole - Sacha Baron-Cohen isn't funny

oh yes he is James, and you're the joke.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Is it two for one season on defamation as a paedo lawsuits?

I wonder if either case will go to trial. Are they still televised in the USA like the OJ one? Should make for some good TV if nothing else.
        Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
          Ah diddums. Poor lickle snowflake can't cope with his own stupidity.
          So if someone calls you a pedophile you would be quite happy about it?

SBC is an unfunny, childish moron. You seem to run him a close second
          Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Originally posted by malvolio View Post
            So if someone calls you a pedophile you would be quite happy about it?

SBC is an unfunny, childish moron. You seem to run him a close second
            Ah diddums. PC gone mad I tell you.

I wonder about his wisdom in instigating a court case - it may bring this stuff (from his wiki page) into the open:

"During Moore's election campaign for the Senate, a total of nine women accused Moore of inappropriate sexual or social conduct.[121] Three of the women said they had been sexually assaulted by Moore when they were aged 14, 16, and 28.[6] The other six described him pursuing a romantic relationship with them while he was in his 30s and they were as young as 16, but said there had not been any inappropriate sexual contact.[5] Moore denied the sexual assault allegations,[6] but did not dispute that he had approached or dated teenagers over the age of 16 (the age of consent in Alabama).[8][122][123] Independent witnesses confirmed that Moore had a reputation for approaching teenage girls, often at a local mall, and asking them out.[5][123][124]

Of the three women who accused him of sexual assault, Leigh Corfman said that Moore sexually assaulted her in 1979, when she was 14 and he was 32. Moore denied knowing or having contact with Corfman, although her mother confirmed their meeting. Beverly Young Nelson said that, in December 1977 or January 1978 when she was 16, Moore sexually assaulted her. She said that when she fought him off, he eventually gave up, telling her, "You're just a child, I'm the district attorney. If you tell anyone about this no one will ever believe you." Moore denied Nelson's accusations and that he even knew her at all. Tina Johnson alleged that when she was 28 in 1991, she had visited Moore in his law office for a legal matter. She said Moore flirted with her, asked questions about her young daughters, and grabbed her buttocks as she left.

Moore has offered contradictory responses on whether he knew his accusers. He had said on November 10 that he did "recognize" the maiden names of Debbie Wesson Gibson and Gloria Thacker Deason (Both Gibson and Deason had alleged that Moore had dated them when they were 17–18) and remembered both of them "as a good girl". Regarding if he had dated Gibson, Moore said "I can't recall the specific dates because that's been 40 years."[125] On November 27 and November 29, Moore took a different stance, repeatedly stating "I do not know any of these women" while also saying that "pictures of young children – whose names are not mentioned and I do not know – appear conveniently on the opposition's ads ... These allegations are completely false."[126][127]

Prominent Republicans such as John McCain and Mitt Romney called for Moore to drop out of the race after the allegations were reported.[128][129] Other senators withdrew their endorsements of Moore's Senate candidacy.[130][131][132][133] Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell announced that he believes the women who made the accusations and that Moore should "step aside".[134] Speaker of the House Paul Ryan also called for Moore to abandon his campaign.[135] President Donald Trump initially said Moore should step aside if the charges are true, but otherwise expressed support for Moore.[136] Trump later formally endorsed Moore.[137][138] Alabama Republicans have largely defended Moore from the accusations;[139][140] an exception was Richard Shelby, the state's U.S. Senator since 1987, who said two days before the election the accusations against Moore "are believable" and that "Alabama deserves better." He said he wrote in the name of another Republican on his absentee ballot.[110] "
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
              Ah diddums. Poor lickle snowflake can't cope with his own stupidity.
              Nice to see you doing such an admirable job with yours, though.
              Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
                Nice to see you doing such an admirable job with yours, though.
                Stupid is as stupid does. I'm not the one who voted to weaken my country and make my children poorer. That would be you
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                X