• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Gin Claude Drunker

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    What a guy! I bet he can do window rattling belches and fart God Save the Queen at the same time.

Boris for PM!
    He tried it last week. Puked, shat his pants and cried like a baby, which all led to his resignation.
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
      Don't forget JRM.

Anyone who wears a top hat and speaks latin, then turns round and talks about others being elite is a charlatan - yet he is adored by several on here.
      Mogg. Similar vein to Corbyn. I didn't forget him - he's different enough alright but just enough so to alienate more than he attracts, the komrade is the other side of that divide.

To bring this back on topic, I reckon (pisshead though he most certainly is) the mother in law could have seen Junker off. There was nobody could match her drink for drink when she got going.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
        The Mail prefers European statesmen who are teetotal.
        That silly bastard had thousands of Junkers at his disposal and still didn't win

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
          Trump. President of the United States. Accountable to elected Congress. So not in charge. So who cares?
          POTUS can do quite a lot without Congress. Junker is a civil servant (rather like the Cabinet Secretary) and can do very little himself. But I understand your difficulty understanding that because
          a) The same word is used to label two quite different positions
          b) It fits in with the anti-Eu rhetoric to pretend the Junker actually has power and his drunken ramblings affect anything in reality.

But do carry on with your delusions.
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
            POTUS can do quite a lot without Congress. Junker is a civil servant (rather like the Cabinet Secretary) and can do very little himself. But I understand your difficulty understanding that because
            b) It fits in with the anti-Eu rhetoric to pretend the Junker actually has power and his drunken ramblings affect anything in reality.

Ok so the EU's most senior elected official is a non functioning alcoholic and you are OK with that?

I'm not really OK with Trump being in charge but there is sod all I can do about it so I have to look at it positively.
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
              Ok so the EU's most senior elected official is a non functioning alcoholic and you are OK with that?
              So was Churchill. Not the poster of course....

Comment

Originally posted by GreenMirror View Post
                So was Churchill. Not the poster of course....
                He functioned quite well.

But yes he was an alcoholic.
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                  Elected by the European Parliament. And although he can't do much, if he's a non-functioning alcoholic he can do even less. And that's a good thing, isn't it?
                  Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Elected by the European Parliament. And although he can't do much, if he's a non-functioning alcoholic he can do even less. And that's a good thing, isn't it?
                    So what you are saying, is the less the EU does, the better. Which is what just over half the voting UK population has known for many years...

Comment

So what you're saying is, it doesn't matter that he's usually pissed, because he doesn't actually have to do anything...

It's a good job he has that nice fat salary and pension to cheer him up...
                      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Working...
                      X