• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Gin Claude Drunker

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gin Claude Drunker

Oh my Sciatica 2

Jean Claude-Juncker accused of being an alcoholic who cannot govern | Daily Mail Online

EU President Jean-Claude Juncker 'is a drunk who binges on GIN instead of water at meetings', leaving his aide - nicknamed 'the monster' - running the Commission, shock new account claims
    Jean-Claude Juncker spotted stumbling and in a wheelchair at NATO summit
    Explosive new account suggests he binges on gin at meetings and is a drunk
    Mr Juncker - one of the EU's most powerful men - has denied he is an alcoholic

he is 63 ???? Blimey wonder what his liver age is?
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Stone me. 63?

He looks older than me.

Maybe he should borrow mein wheelchair.
    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
      Oh my Sciatica 2

Jean Claude-Juncker accused of being an alcoholic who cannot govern | Daily Mail Online

he is 63 ???? Blimey wonder what his liver age is?
      This is hardly new news...
      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
        This is hardly new news...
        The Daily Mail is quoting the Spectator.
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Juncker. President of the European Council. Accountable to the elected European Parliament. So not in charge. So who cares?
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
            Juncker. President of the European Council. Accountable to the elected European Parliament. So not in charge. So who cares?
            Well vetran obviously does although I've never seen him post about pisshead Davis...probably because he's not a furriner
            Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
              No, Juncker is President of the European Commission

The President is empowered to allocate portfolios amongst, reshuffle or dismiss Commissioners as necessary. The college directs the Commission's civil service, sets the policy agenda and determines the legislative proposals it produces (the Commission is the only body that can propose[a] EU laws).

The President of the European Council is Donald Tusk.
              First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                Well vetran obviously does although I've never seen him post about pisshead Davis...probably because he's not a furriner
                hmm

everyone knows Drunker likes a morning stiffener.

Davis was only reportedly publicly Drunk in proximity to the Abbotpotumus, he decided he wasn't drunk enough to hug her which is wholly understandable. That would have to be so drunk you couldn't drive for a month.

Comment

Originally posted by _V_ View Post
                  No, Juncker is President of the European Commission

The President is empowered to allocate portfolios amongst, reshuffle or dismiss Commissioners as necessary. The college directs the Commission's civil service, sets the policy agenda and determines the legislative proposals it produces (the Commission is the only body that can propose[a] EU laws).

The President of the European Council is Donald Tusk.
                  shush the EU don't have an army or political wing, they really love the UK and don't want to punish us, don't tell the truth those brexitards might like it!

Comment

Boris brags about consuming huge quantities of alcohol

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Working...
                    X