• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Gin Claude Drunker

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a guy! I bet he can do window rattling belches and fart God Save the Queen at the same time.

Boris for PM!

Comment

pity really he can get paid £250k a year for stuff he writes tulip faced. You manage NMW for your bollocks sober.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
        pity really he can get paid £250k a year for stuff he writes tulip faced. You manage NMW for your bollocks sober.
        I just quote verbatim, comments from Brexiteers.
        I'm alright Jack

Comment

Fortunately, the pathetic drunk doesn't actually wield much power as such. This is by design as the EU was designed from inception to devolve power so broadly it would be almost impossible to pin any blame on any one person for things that go wrong, and they soon will be going very wrong. Euro debt crisis at eleven o'clock.

Comment

Originally posted by _V_ View Post
            I stand corrected.

Juncker. President of the European Commission. Accountable to the elected European Parliament. So not in charge. So who cares?
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
              I stand corrected.

Juncker. President of the European Commission. Accountable to the elected European Parliament. So not in charge. So who cares?
              Trump. President of the United States. Accountable to elected Congress. So not in charge. So who cares?

Comment

Originally posted by TwoWolves View Post
                Fortunately, the pathetic drunk doesn't actually wield much power as such.
                You're right, he snowflaked out as foreign secretary when he was told he couldn't have his own private plane, then he ran away in a huff to Afghanistan to avoid voting on the Heathrow runway.

I don't get it why so many people think he is the best thing since sliced bread.
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                  I don't get it why so many people think he is the best thing since sliced bread.
                  Maybe because
                  In the land of the blind mice, the one eyed rat is king.
                  Anyone with a bit of personality and who doesn't mind some jokes at his own expense is going to stand out like a sore thumb amongst the current batch of political pygmies.

Johnson, Farage and Corbyn punch above their weight in this regard because they have something different about them. In the latter's case it's a bit of mystery what this might be, but it seems to appeal to the soap dodging types.

Comment

Originally posted by PhiltheGreek View Post
                    Maybe because

Anyone with a bit of personality and who doesn't mind some jokes at his own expense is going to stand out like a sore thumb amongst the current batch of political pygmies.

Johnson, Farage and Corbyn punch above their weight in this regard because they have something different about them. In the latter's case it's a bit of mystery what this might be, but it seems to appeal to the soap dodging types.
                    Don't forget JRM.

Anyone who wears a top hat and speaks latin, then turns round and talks about others being elite is a charlatan - yet he is adored by several on here.
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

The Mail prefers European statesmen who are teetotal.

Last edited by Old Greg; 20 July 2018, 08:14.

Comment

Working...
                      X