• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Gin Claude Drunker

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
    So what you're saying is, it doesn't matter that he's usually pissed, because he doesn't actually have to do anything...

It's a good job he has that nice fat salary and pension to cheer him up...
    At least he turns up for work, unlike Nigel Farage, who meets the description (although he was expected to do stuff, he just never bothered to)
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
      At least he turns up for work, unlike Nigel Farage, who meets the description (although he was expected to do stuff, he just never bothered to)
      Isn't this known as whataboutery?

Junker looks to have a serious problem. How long would you last if you rocked up to site like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYRRlOfL3rA

The bloke is front and centre of the EU - the public face so to speak, although the rumour is that it's Selmayr that is actually calling the shots.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
        So what you are saying, is the less the EU does, the better. Which is what just over half the voting UK population has known for many years...
        Originally posted by Mordac View Post
        So what you're saying is, it doesn't matter that he's usually pissed, because he doesn't actually have to do anything...

It's a good job he has that nice fat salary and pension to cheer him up...
        No, I'm saying the less Junker does the better because he's an incompetent out of touch arrogant drunken arse.
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
          No, I'm saying the less Junker does the better because he's an incompetent out of touch arrogant drunken arse.
          Well it probably had to happen someday, but we've finally found something we totally agree on...
          His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

POTUS can do quite a lot without Congress.

But do carry on with your delusions.
            Not really, anything he does without Congress is subject to judicial review. While I don't claim to be an expert, my daughter does (she has a degree in politics), and she always snorts at the monika of "most powerful man in the world" because he is far from that.

Comment

Well he did put this together which seems to be going well: https://ec.europa.eu/commission/prio...uncker-plan_en

European Commission - PRESS RELEASES - Press release - Juncker Plan exceeds original

A hell of a lot better than certain negotiations are anyway, perhaps UK civil servants are coked up to their eyeballs
              Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
                Not really, anything he does without Congress is subject to judicial review. While I don't claim to be an expert, my daughter does (she has a degree in politics), and she always snorts at the monika of "most powerful man in the world" because he is far from that.
                Nonetheless, Trump has considerably more power than Junker. In the scheme of things Junker can't do much. But he's a useful target to present to EU-phobes.

I shall, thank you. I enjoy them.

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                ...perhaps UK civil servants are coked up to their eyeballs
                Given the way things have been for the past few years, that seems a rational response.
                Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Nonetheless, Trump has considerably more power than Junker. In the scheme of things Junker can't do much. But he's a useful target to present to EU-phobes.

I shall, thank you. I enjoy them.

Given the way things have been for the past few years, that seems a rational response.
                  I like the way he's sticking to what he's really good at...
                  His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Working...
                  X