• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Weekend Thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Weekend Thread

No World Cup, No Trump visit, No Wimbledon.

What is anyone up to ??

Thanks for asking.
    Dog sitting (Millie's two besties are here tomorrow, the pub dogs from two of our locals)
    Shopping for clothes for a wedding next weekend (Landlady & landlord of one of our locals)
    Working on my rain dance
    Probably doing some invoiceable stuff for the client.
    Maybe some gardening
    Consuming fermented liquid refreshments that I've produced over the last couple of years.

Yourself?
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
      Thanks for asking.
      Dog sitting (Millie's two besties are here tomorrow, the pub dogs from two of our locals)
      Shopping for clothes for a wedding next weekend (Landlady & landlord of one of our locals)
      Working on my rain dance
      Probably doing some invoiceable stuff for the client.
      Maybe some gardening
      Consuming fermented liquid refreshments that I've produced over the last couple of years.

Yourself?
      How many locals do you have ???

TFA - Visiting friends tonight and tomorrow and BBQ Sunday. Nothing too rocknroll really.

Comment

Originally posted by saptastic View Post
        How many locals do you have ???
        Two that I walk to with the dog regularly.
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

TFA.

Tonight, local jazz club (smoooooth) with the Missus, son and his partner. Tomorrow I'm sorting the cellar as there is a lot of vinyl and model cars that are going on t'Bay. Tomorrow night, mate's 25th wedding dinner in The New Forest, Sunday working on program specs (invoice-able).
          ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Sat - Usual gym, not much then curry night
            Sun - work on some music and music related projects
            "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

TFA

Out for dinner with the beau and his rugrats this evening
              Off to Farnborough Air Show tomorrow with a friend (got runway enclosure tickets, woo!)
              Lazy day Sunday, probably meet up with a friend for lunch somewhere

Comment

TFA

Collecting Miss V2 from her course, they are having a parade at the end. Taking FIL & MIL which should be fun he likes to get involved.

Micro Miss V is as usual spending all weekend at parties.

May try some fermented Grapes.
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Traditional British BBQ tomorrow to celebrate 28th wedding anniversary. Traditional in that heavy rain is forecast.
                  Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Cutting the Grass on the 4 acre country estate.

Forgot to add preparing for the EU Split Armageddon and associated zombie apocalypse by drinking a bottle or two of Italian red wine

I'm not going to do any billable work as its the weekend and that is mine time to what I want to do.
                    Last edited by Yorkie62; 20 July 2018, 17:40.

Comment

Working...
                    X