• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

State of the UK

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
    So as a right wing Brexit supporter you condone these groups? We know they are racist (the nazi tattoos and salutes give it away), but do you not think that anyone condoning them are racist too? Same goes for any other minority group with these kinds of extremist views - none of them should be condoned.
    I’m not right wing. I support the NHS and think that taxes should increase to provide more support for the old and the vulnerable, could go on. I think left and right tags are pretty meaningless.

I do support Brexit.

However the stupidity of the op post and yours is a good indication this belongs in a dickhead thread.

Comment

Working...
    X