• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

State of the UK

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

State of the UK

NSFW, NSFG...

https://www.facebook.com/rebelswitho...7688215815052/
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    That's how I see the UK. A country run by 86 far right MP's voted into power by a load of thick thugs egged on by Murdock's newspapers.
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Seemed like a fun day for all the family.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

I have to admit that it's not just the UK but also across the world that similar scenes are now being acted out but it's sad to see this hatred in the UK which as any Tory will tell you, is a tolerant, respectful country...
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
          I have to admit that it's not just the UK but also across the world that similar scenes are now being acted out but it's sad to see this hatred in the UK which as any Tory will tell you, is a tolerant, respectful country...
          Unfortunately, what appears to be tolerance is a facade. Comments I receive in private do not match peoples official opinions. There is underlying hard racism in the UK on all sides not just white Brits but also among ethnic minority and religious groups. Again, this is brought about via top down from politicians, religious leaders, and news media and then used by the poorly educated as an excuse for their own problems and issues. On the on the other side of the coin we have local and national government too afraid to enforce the law on minority groups.
          "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Fortunately that’s a real small minority. 30 years ago they were all at football matches. Just idiots who want a fight.
            See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Can we move this post to the dickhead thread.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
                Presumably one you started and populated by like minded under endowed right wingers

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
                  That's how I see the UK. A country run by 86 far right MP's voted into power by a load of thick thugs egged on by Murdock's newspapers.
                  Should've gone to Specsavers*. I see the UK rather differently, but then I don't hang around rent-a-mob protest marches waiting for a punch-up.

*Other opticians are available.
                  His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
                    So as a right wing Brexit supporter you condone these groups? We know they are racist (the nazi tattoos and salutes give it away), but do you not think that anyone condoning them are racist too? Same goes for any other minority group with these kinds of extremist views - none of them should be condoned.
                    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Working...
                    X