• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Im done

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cosmic View Post
    Wow don't u guy sound resist. Good riddance! It's people like you who give the English a bad name. I bet you voted for bnp. I'm sick and tired of hearing white old men and chavs talk about other ethnic minorities.... londonstan, Birmingham no go zone, pakies taking our jobs, Indians taking our jobs, Chinese taking over the world..... ffs just get over it! We don't live in 1600s anymore.

I would rather live in an Asian area than a white area. 1 no chavs 2 doesn't matter what colour or religion you follow you wouldn't be bullied or fround upon.
    Poor racist troll, don't feed him.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
      You can't ram diversity down people's throats. If people feel particularly uncomfortable in certain areas of the country and they have the wherewithal then why shouldn't they move? And cite any reason they wish!

Now, what would be your reaction if groups of white middle-aged males started grooming and raping young vulnerable Asian women? Which card would you play?

I'm willing to bet their spelling and grammar are superior to yours too!

In advance I'd like to apologise for the British education system's failing you.
      Don't mention it!

Comment

Originally posted by cosmic View Post
        Wow don't u guy sound resist. Good riddance! It's people like you who give the English a bad name. I bet you voted for bnp. I'm sick and tired of hearing white old men and chavs talk about other ethnic minorities.... londonstan, Birmingham no go zone, pakies taking our jobs, Indians taking our jobs, Chinese taking over the world..... ffs just get over it! We don't live in 1600s anymore.

I would rather live in an Asian area than a white area. 1 no chavs 2 doesn't matter what colour or religion you follow you wouldn't be bullied or fround upon.
        Ok sunshine. Whether I call it Londonistan or Londondabad is irrelevant. It’s still a tulip hole.

That is also coming from my 100% Indian subcontinent genetics.

One would also recommend a spellchecker too.
        Last edited by vadhert; 23 July 2018, 21:18.
        Polishing a turd near you!!

Comment

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
            a mate who used to chat German birds up with the line "I went to Cambridge!" to which we'd shout "Poly!".
            Even if it was Cambridge University, not its (former) poly, would that as a chat up line even work, with British women today?

Comment

"Why, Sir, you find no man, at all intellectual, who is willing to leave London. No, Sir, when a man is tired of London, he is tired of life; for there is in London all that life can afford."
              — Samuel Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by GJABS View Post
                Even if it was Cambridge University, not its (former) poly, would that as a chat up line even work, with British women today?
                Who mentioned "British women"?
                Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                  "Why, Sir, you find no man, at all intellectual, who is willing to leave London. No, Sir, when a man is tired of London, he is tired of life; for there is in London all that life can afford."
                  — Samuel Johnson

I think London may have changed since then. He died nearly two hundred years before the first McDonald's opened.

London has many good qualities - unfortunately they are all outweighed by the fact that it is a big dog's toilet.

Comment

When the male mayor of London decides he is a feminist and that its a good idea to fly stupid balloons in the sky in the name of free speech ignoring the plight of Londoners then its time to leave the cesspit behind.

There was a time when I used to enjoy working in London.

Sadly over the years it has declined rapidly as has the quality of life.

I see Cosmic hasn't been back since I posted. A reality check has the better of the poor chap.

If a white person said Londonistan then he would deem it racist however a person with Indian heritage saying the same is not.

Last edited by vadhert; 26 July 2018, 07:29.
                    Polishing a turd near you!!

Comment

Originally posted by vadhert View Post
                      When the male mayor of London decides he is a feminist and that its a good idea to fly stupid balloons in the sky in the name of free speech ignoring the plight of Londoners then its time to leave the cesspit behind.

There was a time when I used to enjoy working in London.

Sadly over the years it has declined rapidly as has the quality of life.

I see Cosmic hasn't been back since I posted. A reality check has the better of the poor chap.

If a white person said Londonistan then he would deem it racist however a person with Indian heritage saying the same is not.

Good luck in Jersey with that background
                      Hard Brexit now!
                      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                      X