• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Im done

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Good luck in Jersey with that background

Yay Cosmic/Sas/turdguru or whatever account you use is back. How is life treating you after you buggered off to Europe?

Polishing a turd near you!!

Comment

Originally posted by vadhert View Post
      Yay Cosmic/Sas/turdguru or whatever account you use is back. How is life treating you after you buggered off to Europe?

I'm not cosmic. Enjoying Europe actually, it's a different and more relaxed lifestyle. People leave the office by 4.30.
      You seem to be in a foul mood most of the time. Have you ever considered that you may be the problem not London?
      You can't run from yourself you know
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
        I'm not cosmic. Enjoying Europe actually, it's a different and more relaxed lifestyle. People leave the office by 4.30.
        You seem to be in a foul mood most of the time. Have you ever considered that you may be the problem not London?
        You can't run from yourself you know

No but I can geographically be further away from your royal sockiness which helps. Enjoy the Gammon & Chips.

Comment

No but I can geographically be further away from your royal sockiness which helps. Enjoy the Gammon & Chips.

Good luck anyway, ya miserable sod.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Thanks ass

I've been spending more and more time there building up a network over the years. Its a natural transition to a better quality of life.

Comment

When the male mayor of London decides he is a feminist and that its a good idea to fly stupid balloons in the sky in the name of free speech ignoring the plight of Londoners then its time to leave the cesspit behind.

There was a time when I used to enjoy working in London.

Sadly over the years it has declined rapidly as has the quality of life.

I see Cosmic hasn't been back since I posted. A reality check has the better of the poor chap.

If a white person said Londonistan then he would deem it racist however a person with Indian heritage saying the same is not.

Oh the irony. My wife's step dad is Indian and his side of the family are racist. For some reason they think they are not Asian and that they are white. I know as I've seen them and many others talk about Asian as if they are white and sound/talk like the bnp. Good riddance and good luck thinking you'll fit in. It's people like you who has ruined London with your trash. If more could move away like you the better for me more jobs and better pay

Comment

Originally posted by cosmic View Post
                Oh the irony. My wife's step dad is Indian and his side of the family are racist. For some reason they think they are not Asian and that they are white. I know as I've seen them and many others talk about Asian as if they are white and sound/talk like the bnp. Good riddance and good luck thinking you'll fit in. It's people like you who has ruined London with your trash. If more could move away like you the better for me more jobs and better pay
                Its people like you who cry a like baby about racism that continue to fuel the division.

Ever thought about stepping outside the emotional context you are in and ignoring it and getting on with your life?

Probably not because you seem mentally inept to do so and continue to enjoy having a chip on your shoulder.

Enjoy being the victim son, because I certainly wont.

Last edited by vadhert; 27 July 2018, 07:55.

Comment

Originally posted by cosmic View Post

You seriously cannot believe the tulip you type can you?

Comment

Working...
                  X