Im done Im done
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Posts 1 to 10 of 38

Thread: Im done

More time posting than coding

vadhert 's job has never been outsourced

Default Im done

After nearly 19 years of contracting decided its time to move to Jersey for good.

Londonistan is grim, Wifey has Jersey status so sold the properties, started the MVL shenanigans off to the rock for a better life.

Polishing a turd near you!!

Super poster

Zigenare - scorchio!

Quote Originally Posted by vadhert View Post
    After nearly 19 years of contracting decided its time to move to Jersey for good.

Londonistan is grim, Wifey has Jersey status so sold the properties, started the MVL shenanigans off to the rock for a better life.

Hunt down a collaborator for me!
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg
    Given that you refuse to work for Jews, because you believe that they are only out for themselves and that they see gentiles as just there to be used, WGAS what you think.
    You do me old chum, obviously

Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg View Post
    Churchy says that May Day is a Zionist Occupation Government conspiracy.
    Only it is somewhat suspicious that this unsubstantiated claim has been made against the object of Alt-Right antisemitic conspiracy lies.

Double Godlike!

LondonManc is a fount of knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by vadhert View Post

Good luck; I know what you mean about London - while I miss certain people, eateries and pubs, as well as a decent, cheap public transport system and Topgolf, the rest of it can burn.
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Still gathering requirements...

cosmic has no reputation

Wow don't u guy sound resist. Good riddance! It's people like you who give the English a bad name. I bet you voted for bnp. I'm sick and tired of hearing white old men and chavs talk about other ethnic minorities.... londonstan, Birmingham no go zone, pakies taking our jobs, Indians taking our jobs, Chinese taking over the world..... ffs just get over it! We don't live in 1600s anymore.

I would rather live in an Asian area than a white area. 1 no chavs 2 doesn't matter what colour or religion you follow you wouldn't be bullied or fround upon.

Super poster

Zigenare - scorchio!

Quote Originally Posted by cosmic View Post
    Wow don't u guy sound resist. Good riddance! It's people like you who give the English a bad name. I bet you voted for bnp. I'm sick and tired of hearing white old men and chavs talk about other ethnic minorities.... londonstan, Birmingham no go zone, pakies taking our jobs, Indians taking our jobs, Chinese taking over the world..... ffs just get over it! We don't live in 1600s anymore.

I would rather live in an Asian area than a white area. 1 no chavs 2 doesn't matter what colour or religion you follow you wouldn't be bullied or fround upon.
    Do you see anything "wrong" with that statement?
    Given that you refuse to work for Jews, because you believe that they are only out for themselves and that they see gentiles as just there to be used, WGAS what you think.

Only it is somewhat suspicious that this unsubstantiated claim has been made against the object of Alt-Right antisemitic conspiracy lies.

cosmic has no reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Zigenare View Post
    Do you see anything "wrong" with that statement?
    Yes I do there shouldn't be designated areas but due to white flight there now is.

Super poster

Zigenare - scorchio!

Yes I do there shouldn't be designated areas but due to white flight there now is.
    It's a little more complicated than that.

From the Grauniad.

Double Godlike!

LondonManc is a fount of knowledge

So he has to be far right because he thinks London has turned into a tuliphole?

Log off Bee.
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

My post count is Majestic

northernladuk is always on top

You've got to be kidding right? Show's how little you know about these areas.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

cosmic has no reputation

Quote Originally Posted by LondonManc View Post
    So he has to be far right because he thinks London has turned into a tuliphole?

Log off Bee.
    When you use the word londonstan yes it does. He is referring to people of colour, more specifically Asian. He didn't tuliphole or crime issue or cost or anything else but the people other than white being the issue.