• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Global Warming

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GreenMirror View Post
    The sooner world population is reduced the better.
    And presumably those who agree with you will be at the front of the queue? Or are you expecting everyone else to make the sacrifice?

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
    I always thought that temperatures rise around the world then we'll just become a hot country like the ones we go to on holiday to get some decent sun.
    Global warming means more energy in the system and a more chaotic system. This means that while average temperatures might slowly increase, there should be more extremes in the weather.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by Yorkie62 View Post
      Anything that flies will need to land eventually and therefore will need to float...unless of course it is cloudbase

in which case I'll happily live there with Destiny, Harmony, Symphony, Melody and Rhapsody.
      Really Captain?

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
        That's definitely trending...
        Looks to me like the mean summer temperature is rising most where house prices are also rising the most.

Perhaps house prices drive up temperatures?

Comment

The artificial grass in my garden is greener than green.
          No grass seeds, no watering, no mowing.

Comment

Originally posted by saptastic View Post
            The artificial grass in my garden is greener than green.
            No grass seeds, no watering, no mowing.
            I'm sure the artificial ants, worms, beetles, moths, flies and spiders are well pleased!

Comment

Working...
            X