• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Corbyn says summit sensible

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
    Yet when Trump does that, he's a racist, protectionist moron. Hmmm.

Funny lot these lefties, like how they advocate freedom of speech, so long as they agree with what you say.
    You're mixing up his "Mexicans are all rapists" comments with his buffoon like protectionism.

Corbyn is just a buffoon.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Even better is this: https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...k-back-control

Use local companies instead of the conglomerates...
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

America First comes home to roost

Well done Mr Trump, you protect a few hundred steel workers and shove a few hundred thousand out of work.

Corbyn take note !
        I'm alright Jack

Comment

Post-B we can return to tendering without the backdoor subsidies in the EU. It's about time politicians understood that the average size of company in this country is 20 employees. It may not make big news like when a conglomerate opens it collective gob but it's important to legislate for these businesses, not the few.

Comment

Use local companies instead of the conglomerates...
            Good idea up to a point. Going over the top could take us back to the Middle Ages economic model.
            bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
            John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by NigelJK View Post
              Post-B we can return to tendering without the backdoor subsidies in the EU. It's about time politicians understood that the average size of company in this country is 20 employees. It may not make big news like when a conglomerate opens it collective gob but it's important to legislate for these businesses, not the few.
              SO what you're saying is we should prioritise Maggie's Tattoo parlour over the likes of GSK, British Aerospace, Rolls Royce etc.
              Yes that really would go back to Britains glorious past - circa when Stonehenge was built.

You really are a different class of moron, aren't you?
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

If I wanted a tattoo (not the military kind) then yes, Maggies would definitely be best. I didn't say we should dump the larger business just that they can look after themselves, smaller ones might need a little understanding. Anyone for a low limit on IR35 anyone?

There plenty of Morons on here but I'm not one thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by NigelJK View Post
                  If I wanted a tattoo (not the military kind) then yes, Maggies would definitely be best. I didn't say we should dump the larger business just that they can look after themselves, smaller ones might need a little understanding. Anyone for a low limit on IR35 anyone?

There plenty of Morons on here but I'm not one thanks.
                  Yes let's have a hard Brexit and see how small businesses cope, shall we?. Particularly the more enterprising and successful ones who were exporting goods and services to Europe
                  Last edited by sasguru; 26 July 2018, 11:15.
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                    Yes let's have a hard Brexit and see how small businesses cope, shall we?. Particularly the more enterprising and successful ones who were exporting goods and services to Europe
                    Go clean your room
                    "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Particularly the more enterprising and successful ones who were exporting goods and services to Europe
                      Odd isn't it that only larger business will suffer under a Hard or soft one (as has been explained ad nausiem) but you still maintain that no one will benefit? Those that own patents/innovation and are exporting around the world already will continue to do so. If the EU slap a tariff on it that's up to the EU.
                      For those that are hard of thinking there's a place for this rubbish.

https://forums.contractoruk.com/brexit/

Mods can you do the needful?

Comment

Working...
                      X