• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone work at the BBC?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone work at the BBC?

Error 500 - Internal Server Error
    This might be because:
    There is an error which may be temporary. Please try again later or see below.
    Please try the following options instead:
    Use BBC search above to see if it's available elsewhere
    Try one of the links at the top of the page
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news

I need my daily dose of virtue signalling and libtarding. I need to know what's going on in the Oppression Olympics dammit!
    "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

iPlayer is still working

Comment

Standard programmer excuse #6!
      (Works OK on my machine!)
      Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Around 50%.

Comment

Well I might just not pay my license fee anymore...
          "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Working...
          X