• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Does Macron take it up chuff?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One presumes that the right wing press don't like him which is why they insinuated this. Oh, this is the second time that he's been accused of being gay having sacked one of his ministers and then back in 2017:

Everybody should actually have heard by now: The French presidential candidate Emanuel Macron is apparently a closeted homosexual. That, at least, is what is written in an article on the pro-Russian propaganda website Sputnik on Feb. 4
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
      the only 3ways I do are with 2 other women.
      I didn’t realise you were female, I apologise for the times I may have used male pronouns when referring to you.
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
        I didn’t realise you were female, I apologise for the times I may have used male pronouns when referring to you.
        Is she butch or femme do you think?
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
          One presumes that the right wing press don't like him which is why they insinuated this. Oh, this is the second time that he's been accused of being gay having sacked one of his ministers and then back in 2017:
          I have no problem with him being gay, but I do have a problem if his entire life has been a lie to furthe His career in the same way I have an issue every time Suity says he’s a professional IT Contractor.
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
            I have no problem with him being gay, but I do have a problem if his entire life has been a lie to furthe His career in the same way I have an issue every time Suity says he’s a professional IT Contractor.
            Suity has been retired to a home for the terminally deluded.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              He maybe bi...
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by saptastic View Post
                Wow never knew he had a wife who was 25 years older. That is something.
                She was his theater teacher in high school.

Comment

the only 3ways I do are with 2 other women.
                  Tried this a couple of times - but got fed up with the non-stop talking before the action started.

Comment

So you are suggesting, in this day and age, that his marriage is a sham and in reality he is gay but ashamed to admit it?

Even I am not convinced by that.
                    If you think we live in some LGBTXBBQ utopia where there is no stigma for women, black, gay, etc that's categorically not true.

This thread however seems pretty homophobic. "take it up the chuff" is a deliberately derogatory phrasing.
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                      If you think we live in some LGBTXBBQ utopia where there is no stigma for women, black, gay, etc that's categorically not true.

This thread however seems pretty homophobic. "take it up the chuff" is a deliberately derogatory phrasing.
                      Shut up you clattering fanny.

Comment

Working...
                      X