• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Does Macron take it up chuff?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    If you think we live in some LGBTXBBQ utopia where there is no stigma for women, black, gay, etc that's categorically not true.

This thread however seems pretty homophobic. "take it up the chuff" is a deliberately derogatory phrasing.
    Are you saying that only homosexuals like a little tickling of the ring piece?

That's not being very inclusive at all, is it?
    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

I think d00hg is using his white male privilege to oppress my rights to have my ring burst by whoever I want.

So triggered.........

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
        If you think we live in some LGBTXBBQ utopia where there is no stigma for women, black, gay, etc that's categorically not true.

This thread however seems pretty homophobic. "take it up the chuff" is a deliberately derogatory phrasing.
        I don't think it's homophobic. I personally only have things come out of my bottle and glass, but if you want to pop something in it, then that's OK with me, unless you're doing Gerbils again and we'll have to report you to the RSPCA.
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
          I think d00hg is using his white male privilege to oppress my rights to have my ring burst by whoever I want.

So triggered.........
          Don't forget his religious beliefs are being used to stifle our free speech.

Comment

GUY ADAMS: Why IS President Macron publicly denying his mysterious bodyguard is his lover? | Daily Mail Online

Interesting...

Comment

Originally posted by saptastic View Post
              Wow never knew he had a wife who was 25 years older. That is something.
              25 years? Did she have to make aeroplane noises to get him to go down on her when they started dating?
              The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
                25 years? Did she have to make aeroplane noises to get him to go down on her when they started dating?
                Met her as a 15 year old, starting shagging her at 16.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/e...-a7724201.html

If this was the UK she'd have gone to jail.

Comment

Yup if it had been a 40 year old man and a 15 year old girl the social justice networks would be foaming at the mouth - even if it was purely consensual.

But as the bloke is the 'young vulnerable one' .

But a more important point - does this mean he has only ever had 40+ pussy?

That's got to be a disappointment surely?

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                    Yup if it had been a 40 year old man and a 15 year old girl the social justice networks would be foaming at the mouth - even if it was purely consensual.

But as the bloke is the 'young vulnerable one' .

But a more important point - does this mean he has only ever had 40+ pussy?

That's got to be a disappointment surely?
                    He's French.

If he's stereotypical he would have had a few lovers of different ages. Maybe of both sexes and multiple genders.
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                      He's French.

If he's stereotypical he would have had a few lovers of different ages. Maybe of both sexes and multiple genders.
                      That is a rather stereotypical point!

But if he has been 'with' her since then are you suggesting/implying that the french are unfaithful and in general make love with their faces?

Comment

Working...
                      X