• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who's being a bigger dick than normal?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who's being a bigger dick than normal?

It might just be a temporary effect causing Summer Penis.

[MF] 10% extra of nothing is still nothing [/MF]
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

[MF] Nope. Still can't find it [/MF]
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

If that's true i'll turn my trouser pockets out and give the old Elephant impression an outing when the housekeeper comes in

Comment

Originally posted by PhiltheGreek View Post
          If that's true i'll turn my trouser pockets out and give the old Elephant impression an outing when the housekeeper comes in
          Funnily enough, earlier today I saw an old photo of you having a rummage in your pockets after having a shufti at the fillies.

England's greatest sailor since Nelson lost the armada.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Albert View Post
            Funnily enough, earlier today I saw an old photo of you having a rummage in your pockets after having a shufti at the fillies.

Isn't it obvious what's going on there? As an old sailor yourself you'll be aware the standard procedure for when ones clockweights are stuck to the leg is to grab a hold of the old chicken skin handbag from the opposite side and peel them off. I've checked with Debretts, and this practice is also approved for sporting venues, royal weddings and state banquets.

Comment

Working...
            X