• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Pah! It was hotter in Turkey

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pah! It was hotter in Turkey

Just back from Turkey, got in at 4am this morning to a warmish night, and a nice summer day.

Just like to point out, it was a damn lot hotter in Turkey, don't know what all the fuss is about.

Around to Sunday, then off for another 16 days to Portugal.

Just enough time to 'do some work on my accounts' and then feck off again.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

I watched one of your motivational videos the other day. I was impressed.

England's greatest sailor since Nelson lost the armada.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      Just back from Turkey, got in at 4am this morning to a warmish night, and a nice summer day.

Just like to point out, it was a damn lot hotter in Turkey, don't know what all the fuss is about.

Is that what all this stockpiling nonsense was all about?
      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Good thing you brought enough money to ride the Midnight Express....

(At least we now won't have to ask you if you've ever been in a Turkish prison).

Comment

I’m in russia at the moment (was in Turkey a few weeks ago) 42c today

All transport seems to work fine, no panic, no days off

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
            I’m in russia at the moment (was in Turkey a few weeks ago) 42c today

All transport seems to work fine, no panic, no days off
            yeah but they don't have the extra weight of MF!
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
            X