• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Removalist?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GreenMirror View Post
    MF applied to his nuts and it got him off.
    A six yard tap in, well executed.
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by The_Equalizer View Post
      Dispel, repel, shemel.

It's not particularly good at getting off rusty nuts either.
      A mixture of acetone and ATF is very good, according to them in the know, like.
      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
        A mixture of acetone and ATF is very good, according to them in the know, like.
        PlusGas for me, although I'll look into this. Doesn't ATF smell bl66dy awful though, or am I confusing it with EP90?

Comment

Originally posted by The_Equalizer View Post
          PlusGas for me, although I'll look into this. Doesn't ATF smell bl66dy awful though, or am I confusing it with EP90?
          That would be EP90... horrible stuff, pongs
          Do what thou wilt

Comment

Back to topic - she looks fit for 66.. I would
            Do what thou wilt

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
              Oh well there you go - what do you suggest ?

A bit of 3 in 1?

only thing to use when you are going "airtight" according to NLyUK.
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

I wonder if it has to be a specific kind of ATF, of which there are quite a few.

There's several different kinds in the garage, none of which is readily reachable due to the contents of a loft occupying the space instead of the car.

And yes, EP90 does pong a bit.
                When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Working...
                X