• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is MF back from Greece yet?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is MF back from Greece yet?

Fat tourists are crippling donkeys that carry them around Santorini | Daily Mail Online

Fat tourists are CRIPPLING the donkeys that carry them around the Greek island of Santorini forcing locals to cross-breed them with mules to make them sturdier
    Santorini has a hilly terrain so donkeys have traditionally been used for transport
    In the summer, up to five cruise ships a day bring 1,200 tourists onto the island
    The number of overweight tourists on the island has trebled in the last 10 years
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Is MF the Fat Tourist or the Ass?
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Spooky. My brother only mentioned Santorini and Donkeys last night on a call.

Off to Portugal tomorrow, I bet I can find her.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        Spooky. My brother only mentioned Santorini and Donkeys last night on a call.

Off to Portugal tomorrow, I bet I can find her.
        Be gentle with her

Have fun on holidays!

Comment

In the summer, up to five cruise ships a day bring 1,200 tourists onto the island
          The number of overweight tourists on the island has trebled in the last 10 years
          Someone at the Daily Wail is tulip at maths. Five cruise ships is a hell of a lot more that 1200 tourists. If the fat ones were made to walk around, there's be a few less fat ones. Perhaps I'd better shut up now, or I might have to be the next Minister of Health...

His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
            Someone at the Daily Wail is tulip at maths. Five cruise ships is a hell of a lot more that 1200 tourists. If the fat ones were made to walk around, there's be a few less fat ones. Perhaps I'd better shut up now, or I might have to be the next Minister of Health...

Not all of us have tapeworms called Gary Mordy that keep you so skinny.
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

they can't roll the really fat ones down the gangplank?

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                Not all of us have tapeworms called Gary Mordy that keep you so skinny.
                If I'm honest, Gary must have died about 5 years ago, a fact which will become immediately evident the next time we meet...
                His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Depends how big the tourists are.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                    Depends how big the tourists are.

Comment

Working...
                    X