• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

hey boys there is hope for us yet, they may accept pug ugly!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey boys there is hope for us yet, they may accept pug ugly!

what's wrong with marrying for love?

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/c...ight-92fv3pr80

They outnumber men at university, but a generation of high-flying women are now grappling with an unwelcome outcome: they cannot find enough eligible men whom they consider to be good marriage material.

The problem is not so much the men’s lack of commitment or poor relationship skills but the shortage of men with degrees and higher incomes, according to an academic study.

It states: “Unmarried women, on average, are looking for a man who has an income that is about 66% higher and a likelihood of having a college degree that is about 49% higher than what is available.”
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Or it could be that career women generally tend to be absolutely bat tulip crazy and quite frankly you would be better off going round the billy mill roundabout.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
      what's wrong with marrying for love?

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/c...ight-92fv3pr80
      Originally posted by original PM View Post
      Or it could be that career women generally tend to be absolutely bat tulip crazy and quite frankly you would be better off going round the billy mill roundabout.
      I think the fact is no woman with an IQ > 100 would look at either of you drongos twice.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

So they want equality and to find a man on a lot more money than them?
        Marrying their boss then?
        The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
          I think the fact is no woman with an IQ > 100 would look at either of you drongos twice.
          it is always a worry when someone is the only one laughing at their own jokes. I have this vision of a disturbed joker style face cackling inanely whenever I try to imagine you.

Obviously you are far less handsome.

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
            So they want equality and to find a man on a lot more money than them?
            Marrying their boss then?
            doesn't work in my experience the two male boss + clever female subordinate marriage combinations I know of turned into a mess, mainly because neither's ego was willing to give.

Comment

So those dating profiles with all the 'must have' requirements aren't working then?

Just where are all the 'good men'?

I blame feminism...
              "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Even if they accept pug ugly, you still stand no chance....

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
                  So those dating profiles with all the 'must have' requirements aren't working then?

Just where are all the 'good men'?

I blame feminism...
                  they have boyfriends!

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                    Indeed.
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                    X