Shutting this account down Shutting this account down
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Posts 1 to 10 of 19
  1. #1

    Fingers like lightning

    radish2008 has more data than eek


    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    619

    Default Shutting this account down

    How do I do it ?

    Can't seem to find any info anywhere ?

    Ta.

  2. #2

    Better than AtW

    sasguru - scorchio!


    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    35,745

    Default

    PM me the password and I'll do it for you.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

  3. #3

    Godlike

    barrydidit is a fount of knowledge

    barrydidit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    at the end of my tether
    Posts
    7,597

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by radish2008 View Post
    How do I do it ?

    Can't seem to find any info anywhere ?

    Ta.
    You can check out any time you like...

  4. #4

    Super poster

    ladymuck - scorchio!

    ladymuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    London
    Posts
    3,213

    Default

    Just log out and never come back


    Or upset the mods and get yourself a permaban

  5. #5

    My post count is Majestic

    northernladuk is always on top

    northernladuk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    40,101

    Default

    Why do you want to shut your account down?

    Put in a rubbish email you'll never remember change your password and log out. Sorted.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

  6. #6

    TykeLike

    SimonMac is a fount of knowledge

    SimonMac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    God's Own Republic Of Yorkshire
    Posts
    23,169

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by northernladuk View Post
    Why do you want to shut your account down?

    Put in a rubbish email you'll never remember change your password and log out. Sorted.
    It's not his account, it's admins and the good owners of CUK's IP, if only people read the T&C's when signing up
    “Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.”

    ― Marcus Aurelius

  7. #7

    Dirty spekulant

    Jog On - scorchio!

    Jog On's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Troll farm somewhere in Russia
    Posts
    7,833

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by radish2008 View Post
    How do I do it ?

    Can't seem to find any info anywhere ?

    Ta.
    Just flounce, or get yourself permabanned.
    Woker than you - but not as woke as I'd like to be.

  8. #8

    Fingers like lightning

    radish2008 has more data than eek


    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    619

    Default

    It's like a bad tooth I can't stop prodding with my tongue

  9. #9

    My post count is Majestic

    northernladuk is always on top

    northernladuk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    40,101

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SimonMac View Post
    It's not his account, it's admins and the good owners of CUK's IP, if only people read the T&C's when signing up
    Erm, where are the T&C's? I found it a bit difficult to find them. It talks about agreeing to them on the sign up page but all I can find is the forum rules and privacy statement. I know they are around as I've linked them before but even then I seem to remember they weren't the easiest thing to find.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

  10. #10

    More fingers than teeth

    darmstadt is a fount of knowledge

    darmstadt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    The Eurozone
    Posts
    16,504

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by northernladuk View Post
    Erm, where are the T&C's? I found it a bit difficult to find them. It talks about agreeing to them on the sign up page but all I can find is the forum rules and privacy statement. I know they are around as I've linked them before but even then I seem to remember they weren't the easiest thing to find.
    In bold letters on this page: https://forums.contractoruk.com/
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •