• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Toxic Masculinity

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    I rest my case.
    Good - it could do with a rest
    "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Gibbon View Post
      WTF! how do you know the parents don't care? How do you know they aren't generally good lads. Me and my mates at that age got up to lots of similar things. My parents were very strict, I was a good boy scout, and now on remembrance day I get to stand at the local cenotaph with a respectable amount of bling attached. You, Sir, are talking out of your posterior.
      And your parents would approve of you stealing a bus and joyriding putting yourself and other humans in mortal danger?

The thing you need to remember is in general this sort of thing is just the last in a long list of antisocial behaviour.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
        And your parents would approve of you stealing a bus and joyriding putting yourself and other humans in mortal danger?

The thing you need to remember is in general this sort of thing is just the last in a long list of antisocial behaviour.
        Feminism will fix it. The future is female
        "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
          Youi really are a moron of the highest order
          Porbably suffering from a small penis.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
            Youi really are a moron of the highest order
            Porbably suffering from a small penis.
            Great argument you've got there - as usual.

Cretin cretin cretin yadda yadda yadda etc etc.

You should stop projecting so much.

Comment

Of course my parents wouldn't have approve, what that got to do with it. And no in general it isn't usually the 'last in a long list', young boys have always done stupid things. But doesn't mean they all are anti social parasites as you would have them. Your generalises are indicative of spending too long forming your shallow opinions from the Mail or its ilk.
              But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

WTF! how do you know the parents don't care? How do you know they aren't generally good lads. Me and my mates at that age got up to lots of similar things. My parents were very strict, I was a good boy scout, and now on remembrance day I get to stand at the local cenotaph with a respectable amount of bling attached. You, Sir, are talking out of your posterior.
                Strange my friend who was into stealing cars in his youth (the point at which he became an ex friend) horrified his mother but he carried on doing it, many of the people he subsequently mixed with were career criminals.
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
                  Well the world *is* full of c**ts!
                  Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Main problem is if they had crashed and killed themselves the community would have been all like '' ooh they were such good boys'

why do you never get someone screen saying 'actually they were a bunch of little tulips whose parents didn't care and quite frankly this community is better now they are dead'

would be nice to see this sort of honesty ever now and then.
                    https://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co....orth-1-9229318

Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Because very few people start their TWOC career with a bus, its escalated to this
                      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                      X