Toxic Masculinity Toxic Masculinity
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Posts 1 to 10 of 22

Dirty spekulant

Jog On - scorchio!

Default Toxic Masculinity

Is not dead yet

CCTV shows joyriders crashing stolen bus
    A bus was written off by two drunk teenage joyriders who stole the vehicle, drove it nine miles and then crashed it.

A CCTV camera recorded Harry Atley, 19, and Thomas Bloomfield, 18, shouting and swearing as they drove it from Tetbury in Gloucestershire to Malmesbury in Wiltshire, last November.

The pair were given suspended sentences and banned from driving for two years at Bristol Crown Court.
    What sort of world are we living in when I feel relieved at seeing this kind of thing?
    Woker than you - but not as woke as I'd like to be.

Super poster

Gibbon is NOT a disguised employee

Quote Originally Posted by Jog On View Post
    Is not dead yet

What sort of world are we living in when I feel relieved at seeing this kind of thing?
    Driving a bus is ok, just don't go to sleep in a bin!!!!
    But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Fingers like lightning

TheGreenBastard 's job has never been outsourced

Titled "Toxic Masculinity"

TPAFKAk2p2

mudskipper is always on top

Is not dead yet

What you on about "toxic masculinity"?

This is kids getting drunk, being idiots, and putting themselves and others in danger. Always has gone on, always will.

Methinks you're getting a little too hung up on your agenda, but if you think it deserves celebrating, then you go right ahead.

Double Godlike!

original PM is a fount of knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by mudskipper View Post

This is kids getting drunk, being idiots, and putting themselves and others in danger. Always has gone on, always will.

Methinks you're getting a little too hung up on your agenda, but if you think it deserves celebrating, then you go right ahead.
    I agree with you.

there is nothing masculine about being a dick head.

it's pretty toxic though.

Main problem is if they had crashed and killed themselves the community would have been all like '' ooh they were such good boys'

why do you never get someone screen saying 'actually they were a bunch of little tulips whose parents didn't care and quite frankly this community is better now they are dead'

would be nice to see this sort of honesty ever now and then.

My post count is Majestic

vetran is always on top

Quote Originally Posted by original PM View Post
    I agree with you.

Main problem is if they had crashed and killed themselves the community would have been all like '' ooh they were such good boys'

why do you never get someone screen saying 'actually they were a bunch of little tulips whose parents didn't care and quite frankly this community is better now they are dead'

When you say that their Fellow scumbags "community" pop round to your house and cover it in flowers, if you dare remove them then the police accuse you of causing trouble, if you are lucky they don't make the funeral procession run down your street.

Unfortunately their friends & family approve of their actions & support them. I'm all for finding an island and moving people like this there. Come back in 500 years and see if they are all dead or actually founded a successful society.
    "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

I want to see the hand of history on his collar.

Super poster

Gibbon is NOT a disguised employee

Quote Originally Posted by original PM View Post
    I agree with you.

WTF! how do you know the parents don't care? How do you know they aren't generally good lads. Me and my mates at that age got up to lots of similar things. My parents were very strict, I was a good boy scout, and now on remembrance day I get to stand at the local cenotaph with a respectable amount of bling attached. You, Sir, are talking out of your posterior.
    But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Dirty spekulant

Jog On - scorchio!

Quote Originally Posted by mudskipper View Post

Yeah - whatever
    Woker than you - but not as woke as I'd like to be.

Better than AtW

sasguru - scorchio!

A world (actually country) that has too many (1) cretins, of which you are a prime example and (2) useless scrotes.

HTH, BIDI.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Better than AtW

sasguru - scorchio!

Yeah - whatever
    I rest my case.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal