• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Gorilla Accounting Referral

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Titanhoof View Post
    Happy for me to do the same NLUK? Thought I'd better check before doing it...

(Lurked on the forum for a while, thanks for the advice!)
    @Titanhoof
    Of course. Go for it. Thank you.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Hi - looking at signing up with Gorilla Accounting. Anyone ok with 50:50 split on referral? Plz PM me.

Comment

Originally posted by Japster View Post
        Hi - looking at signing up with Gorilla Accounting. Anyone ok with 50:50 split on referral? Plz PM me.
        @Japster
        Can't PM you as you don't have permissions yet but I'll take it. Tell them NLUK and I'll tell them I'm. OK with it.
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
          @Japster
          Can't PM you as you don't have permissions yet but I'll take it. Tell them NLUK and I'll tell them I'm. OK with it.
          Thanks @northenladuk

Comment

Each to their own, but if I were looking for an accountant I'd go with one who posts on here and contributes. Not one with a minor short-term incentive.

HTH

Comment

There are other posters on here using Gorilla y'know!

qh
              He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Working...
              X