• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Gorilla Accounting Referral

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Just follow the steps in my post further up and you are sorted. Happy to split it as already indicated.
    Get off my land!

Comment

Many thanks fellas. Appreciate the help. Also finding the information in this forum especially helpful.

Referral made via VWdan since he was the first to reply.

Comment

Originally posted by eca02apc View Post
        Many thanks fellas. Appreciate the help. Also finding the information in this forum especially helpful.

Referral made via VWdan since he was the first to reply.
        Pffff. Technically you added to a thread that already had a reply. Vwdan is just a chancer and stabbed me in the back. He'll just spend it on hookers and coke. I would have given to some useful cause to empower the poor and bring about world peace.
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Comment

Could we set up a CUK dummy company just to get Gorilla commission then blow it all on a Christmas party?
            ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
              Could we set up a CUK dummy company just to get Gorilla commission then blow it all on a Christmas party?
              You mean a better one than the bit of code that redirects all referrals to appear to come from Cojak? It's paid for the last 5 years of Christmas parties and allowed us to rent a private jet for flights in and out of Farnborough...
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                I'll take it. Tell them your username on here and Northernladuk has referred you. I'll tell them we agreed 50:50 if you want to mention the same. They will know what to do.

Thanks.
                @NLUK - I've just signed up and told them you referred me and happy to split 50:50. Hope that's okay?

Comment

Originally posted by GCNE View Post
                  @NLUK - I've just signed up and told them you referred me and happy to split 50:50. Hope that's okay?
                  Absolutely. Thank you. I'll drop them a note to make sure they know I'm good with it.
                  'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Peach2014 View Post
                    Hi,
                    Anybody currently with Gorilla Accounting wanna refer me, then willing to split referral prize 50:50?

Please PM. Thank you very much.

My apologies for starting a new thread, for whatever reason there maybe (newbie?), I could not reply to an existing thread.
                    I have a voucher for a Big Mac and fries for £1.99. You can have that if you split the difference with me.
                    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Referral Split

Originally posted by GCNE View Post
                      Happy for me to do the same NLUK? Thought I'd better check before doing it...

(Lurked on the forum for a while, thanks for the advice!)

Comment

Working...
                      X