• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Gorilla Accounting Referral

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gorilla Accounting Referral

Hi,
    Anybody currently with Gorilla Accounting wanna refer me, then willing to split referral prize 50:50?

Please PM. Thank you very much.

My apologies for starting a new thread, for whatever reason there maybe (newbie?), I could not reply to an existing thread.

I'll take it. Tell them your username on here and Northernladuk has referred you. I'll tell them we agreed 50:50 if you want to mention the same. They will know what to do.

Thanks.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Sorted. They are looking out for you. Just mention your username and/or CUK and they'll spot you.

Comment

What a tight git, spitting a referral fee, Jesues bet your fun

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
          What a tight git, spitting a referral fee, Jesues bet your fun
          To be fair, what's the point otherwise if you don't know anybody here.

Splitting it is a win/win from what I can see. Although far more hassle than it's worth IMHO, given that it has to go via the books.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
            Sorted. They are looking out for you. Just mention your username and/or CUK and they'll spot you.
            Thank you!

Comment

Can I get in on the action? Need to set up a ltd co for a contract starting next week and have decided upon Gorilla based on all the great feedback on this forum. Would be the icing on the cake to split a referral fee!

Comment

Bump as want to get this done this morning

Comment

Originally posted by eca02apc View Post
                  PM'd you

Comment

Originally posted by eca02apc View Post
                    Just follow the steps in my post further up and you are sorted. Happy to split it as already indicated.

Comment

Working...
                    X