• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tommy Robinson Freed On Bail By Court Of Appeal

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    He gets quite witty when he's riled. Well, half-witty...
    sad you think they are laughing with you, though in your heart you know they are laughing at you!
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Since the process by which he was detained was wrong, it's good that he's been released. Since he has a case to answer, it's good that there will be a further, fair hearing.

I hope that they find him guilty (entirely lawfully) and bang him up for a while longer. He seems a nasty piece of work.
      Agreed. I think 13 months was way too short for potentially ruining a trial that would have run to hundreds of thousands. Whatever he gets, he should be permanently barred from entering a courtroom (except in the likely event he is required to attend in the future as a defendant).
      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Oh take the broomstick out of your backside.
        Oh dear. There you are trying to argue that you didn’t mean what you were accused of by another poster who had ‘interpreted’ one of your previous posts and you go and reply with a hidden homophobic slur and accusation at Michael Barrymore. Not at all subtle are you.
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Given the new mood in the UK shouldn't "Tommy" be given a knighthood and a seat in parliament, perhaps there should be a statue.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
            Given the new mood in the UK shouldn't "Tommy" be given a knighthood and a seat in parliament, perhaps there should be a statue.

Don't worry I'm sure they'll make ones for 'Lord' Adonis and Mandelson too.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Equalizer View Post
              Don't worry I'm sure they'll make ones for 'Lord' Adonis and Mandelson too.
              Before putting "Tommy" on a pedestal we have to denigrate the existing establishment, after that the way is free to create a new one.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Before putting "Tommy" on a pedestal we have to denigrate the existing establishment, after that the way is free to create a new one.

No pedestals here.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                  Oh dear. There you are trying to argue that you didn’t mean what you were accused of by another poster who had ‘interpreted’ one of your previous posts and you go and reply with a hidden homophobic slur and accusation at Michael Barrymore. Not at all subtle are you.
                  I meant it in a hyperbolic* sense, not meant to be taken literally, as anyone with half a brain would have figured out. And as I'm sure you're well aware, or would be if you weren't blinded by hatred.

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                  ... I say we should send down Mich The (I'd do 'em) Tester and throw away the key.
                  Homophobic reference... I guess you're talking about "broomstick up backside". Obviously, being from across the pond you lack a rounded grasp of English idiom. This particular phrase implies that the person in question is being rather pompous and superior - trying to claim the high moral ground by saying "I'm afraid I don't find that funny".

Michael Barrymore slur... only in your sad little mind.

* No, not this hyperbolic
                  Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

you are the only one suggesting the unpleasant little scrote deserves rewarding. The rest of us want him sentenced properly so we don't have to pay him compensation or let him off.

Comment

I meant it in a hyperbolic* sense, not meant to be taken literally, as anyone with half a brain would have figured out. And as I'm sure you're well aware, or would be if you weren't blinded by hatred.

Homophobic reference... I guess you're talking about "broomstick up backside". Obviously, being from across the pond you lack a rounded grasp of English idiom. This particular phrase implies that the person in question is being rather pompous and superior - trying to claim the high moral ground by saying "I'm afraid I don't find that funny".

Michael Barrymore slur... only in your sad little mind.

surprised you can type with your head still up your arse. Keep on digging!

Maybe a grown up can have a talk with you an explain you are sounding like a muppet. Comes to something when MF is supporting me.

Comment

Working...
                      X