• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Jezzy resigns

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like he's at "then they fight you" stage.
    "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Yorkie62 View Post
      One thing is for sure it that the whole Middle East problem is one of the Western allies own making, and one that current political correctness will prevent a conclusion for fear of being proclaimed anti-Semite.
      Same with questioning what we're doing in Syria and for God's sake don't question any of the 'Russia did it' rhetoric.
      "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
        for God's sake don't question any of the 'Russia did it' rhetoric.
        Yeah because Russia is all sweetness and light wanting what is best for the UK and US.
        You're one of the gullible useful idiots they rely on.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
          Yeah because Russia is all sweetness and light wanting what is best for the UK and US.
          You're one of the gullible useful idiots they rely on.
          [JordanPeterson]I didn't say that[/JordanPeterson]

Convenient and easy as it is for you to think that my point all along has been that we don't have any moral high ground pointing the finger at them and our actions in the ME make it very easy for them to weaponize information. We've ruined the ME and created millions of refugees, some of whom are now terrorists and are here.

We helped create ISIS (your own admission) and the Russians have destroyed them. If we don't want them gaining more influence and winning the information war we should stop giving them so much to talk about. Because lying about who's doing what only fools people like you.

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
            [JordanPeterson]I didn't say that[/JordanPeterson]

We helped create ISIS (your own admission) and the Russians have destroyed them. If we don't want them gaining more influence and winning the information war we should stop giving them so much to talk about. Because lying about who's doing what only fools people like you.
            Oh yeah the Russians destroyed ISIS.
            Feck me, are you making a play for CUK Village Idiot of the year?
            Russia intervened in Syria solely to back their guy Assad.

And you think I'm being fooled? You don't have the brains to work out what's going on.
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
              I agree - it seems harder and harder not to draw parallels with the cleaning out of the jews in the polish ghettos and the way the Palestinians are being treated.
              Really completely different for so many reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                Oh yeah the Russians destroyed ISIS.
                Feck me, are you making a play for CUK Village Idiot of the year?
                Russia intervened in Syria solely to back their guy Assad.

And you think I'm being fooled? You don't have the brains to work out what's going on.
                Like it or not the Russians destroyed ISIS, along with the insurgency. Of course they did it to back Assad, which they did to prevent the pipeline from Qatar running through Syria then Turkey into Europe thus threatening their monopoly on supplying gas to Europe. They also did it to maintain the balance of power and act as an effective counter to Western polarity as they don't trust us any more than we trust them.

Doesn't make them particularly good or bad - they are just acting in their own interests and ensuring their survival. I'm more concerned about China TBH, I don't fancy having to adhere to their social credit system any time soon.

My approach to Russia is the same as Jezza and Donald's - I'm sure we can get on cordially and not have legions of troops and bombs and WMDs pointing at each other while engaged in proxy wars that could spill over into something worse. Having grown up in the 1980s and gone through all the nuclear threat stuff - then see that all go away when the Berlin wall came down and think it was behind us and we'd progressed/evolved as a species - just to see it back again just because people who control our politicians really really f**cking want Syria makes me feel compelled to speak out on it. That is why I am a 'useful idiot'/Russian troll etc etc.

TBH now I just think the whole thing is a racket and they have back channels keeping it all at a manageable level to avoid a big nasty war but keep money going to the MIC whils getting to play with their toys.

But go on with your childish playground insults - it's all you've got we all know that.

Comment

One need to be very careful when labelling people, particularly when it comes to middle east politics. Now I am no Jezza supporter, but when it comes to the Israel/Palestine problem one mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter. Also one must remember that the Israel occupied territories (East Jerusalem, etc.) are, as far as the UN is concerned, illegally occupied. Therefore one might surmise that the Palestinians are not terrorist but just fighting to reclaim their illegally occupied lands, and therefor it is Israel that is the terrorist organisation. One thing is for sure it that the whole Middle East problem is one of the Western allies own making, and one that current political correctness will prevent a conclusion for fear of being proclaimed anti-Semite. To understand the Middle East one needs to understand the history of the Middle East and how we, the West, screwed it up. Just saying.
                  Why are you talking like a middle-classed toff with all this "one might" tulip. Completely betraying your username. You disgust me.
                  The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

...one mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter...
                    A cliché from the hard of thinking that's been debunked many many times.
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
                      Why are you talking like a middle-classed toff with all this "one might" tulip. Completely betraying your username. You disgust me.
                      One is so pleased that one finds one disgusting.

Comment

Working...
                      X